Congratulations Behringer, you just lost me a client.

Mors Principium Est is just glorious. Too bad they don't release an album since 2007, good songs and tight mixes (for melodeath standards).

Except...

http://www.morsprincipiumest.com/ said:
Heyah!

Yeah yeah, it's been a while since last time updated, but there hasn't been anything to update.

Anyways.
We are writing new material.
Have been writing for a long time allready, but it's not so easy to get something ready.
Couple of songs are kinda ready music wise, but no vocal parts yet.

And this is especially for those people who are asking are we still alive or not and when is our next album coming out.
Well, I don't want to sound rude, but if a band still has gigs to play, doesn't that mean that the band is alive???

And about the album.
I will not promise anything, because I can't.
I really don't know when do we have enough songs ready and also once we have about 4-5 songs ready, then we will start to negotiate with various record labels and that also may take a while.
Sooo, IF we are really lucky, we could have a new album out at the end of the year 2010, but I personally think, that 2011 sounds more realistic.
But like I said, I can not promise anything.
We'll just have to wait and see how things go.

Ok?? :)
Posted on 28 Apr 2010 by Ville

Except...

I read that earlier and was happy about it, but it's been nine months since that announcement so I don't want to get my hopes up until there is a date. My heart just can't take another Time.

That's such bullshit.

I hate people who judge the quality of a studio/production by equipment..

I hate people who judge the quality of a studio/production by equipment..

+10

Seriously dude you can have a decent guitar running into a good audio interface and if you have the skills you can get a pretty good result.

It's not all about the equipment.

+10

Seriously dude you can have a decent guitar running into a good audio interface and if you have the skills you can get a pretty good result.

It's not all about the equipment.

No shit right. Yeah as you guys have said he probably wasn't interested from the get go.

As for the Logic thing, I prefer logic as well! But after running into a few idiots and nearly blowing an entire bands hearing with that white noise bug one to many times I decided it was time for a change.

The guy was a cock,
if he was worried at the sight of a piece of gear that you might not have even used on his project ,
imagine what a pain in the ass he would have been throughout the rest of the project, you are far better off without those kinda people, count yourself lucky he left.

You should be glad he left when he did.
"Congratulations Behringer, you just saved me from dealing with a complete fuckhead of a client."

i dont think that people should think in that way from what they are seeing in the studio.the first album from mors principium est was made in studio that was full of behringer equipment and the album have awesome production http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPPNTK2NFMA
How do you know they recorded with a bunch of Behringer stuff? That's sweet. Great band

P.S. to the OP - clearly this band is not worth working with.

How do you know they recorded with a bunch of Behringer stuff? That's sweet. Great band

P.S. to the OP - clearly this band is not worth working with.

well on their website they wrote where is recorded mixed and mastered every album.here is the studio where they have it recorded http://www.ticotico.fi/
there is other brand names but they use and behringer in there studio i can see lot of stuffs there.just go to gear and you will see:)
(if the link for the site dont open it just google it Tico-Tico Studios and you will find it :))

i think, that he wasnt interested in the beginning with, for some different reasons, maybe he didnt like you, or the first impression he had, i dont know.. but i´m quite sure the reason he gave you was the behringer gear, just to find a quick and easy excuse and not to need to tell you the truth.