COngratulations

rammpeth

Dec 12, 2005
Hello, i just wanted to thank and congratuate you for having the best service i have ever had the pleasure of bumping into in the web. Really, ive been dissapointed so much from other places, others try to be good but they have a lot of problems, others who are just ho hum. So yeah, keep on rocking guys

ten great yeras are gone :cool:
emi, can u please do a top ten with the albums that sold best in this ten years (without actual sales ofcorse)
thx:Smokin:

Its too bad that Negura Bunget will be releasing their next stuff on Lupus Lounge is it? Heres hoping you find some equally worthy band to join your ranks

Its too bad that Negura Bunget will be releasing their next stuff on Lupus Lounge is it? Heres hoping you find some equally worthy band to join your ranks

nope it's not bad, negura bunget stayed with code666 for 10 years, from 2000 to 2010, it is time for them to make the next step up, the underground is too small for such a great band, I just hope Prophecy will be the right home for them.

we are not planning to find a band to replace Negura Bunget, it would be impossible, each band is different and unique, we are just working as always to produce good underground music, without bothering too much about sales or "success", this is our attitude and in the long term it's always paying off.

Yes i know what you mean. I just said that because of what you said on most interviews about the economic hardships of running the label.

Yes i know what you mean. I just said that because of what you said on most interviews about the economic hardships of running the label.

yep, but it's hard not because we miss good bands, but because a lot of people prefer to download our music for free instead of buying cds or legal downloads :(