Conscience

I don't think it's fair to say that the selfish gene justifies racism. It goes much further than that! It's genism, to coin a phrase. What I mean is, people will discriminate against eachother for much smaller differences than race, just something like whether or not someone likes metal can even be a grounds for deciding someone is like you.
Humans can even influence the future development of evolution by deciding to form a kind of fanstasy gene-pool of characteristics they like and trying (with who knows what success) to influence their offspring to look for partners who have those characteristics. This would be a step-up from random copulation.
I was also going to ask you what you were in jail for, but thought you might have already mentioned this before I joined the forum, so you might not want to go into it again. I'll tell you what I imagine you were in for.... you maybe were working in a mortuary or funeral parlour or whatever its called and had been sussed for what you were getting up to with corpses. ????
Or was it the dealing.
There was someone locally here who had been working in such a place, and he went to the doctor about a problem with his penis. Next thing, he got arrested. He had maggots up there or something and there was only one obvious way that could have happened. So he lost his job, wife left him and his kids became heroin addicts. Doubt he thought it was worth that.

Norsemaiden said:
Good thing your not a peadophile because that is a lot worse and I wouldn' talk to you.

Have you taken drugs or just dealt? I know some dealers think their customers are losers and they don't use anything stronger than cannabis themselves.
there's a lot of people that think i'm a pedophile from a bunch of people lying to the police and the police harassing me for a bunch of sexual shit that didn't actually happen

i've done every drug i can name

Norsemaiden said:
There was someone locally here who had been working in such a place, and he went to the doctor about a problem with his penis. Next thing, he got arrested. He had maggots up there or something and there was only one obvious way that could have happened. So he lost his job, wife left him and his kids became heroin addicts. Doubt he thought it was worth that.
:tickled: this^^^ is the reason that the people who work with corpses wax themselves from the knees to the navel