Constantine...

HI! :)

I noticed that you were looking for the 'Stranger' drum track.

I was going to direct you to my old MyPlay account, where I had it stored, but it seems that they've now closed it. :(

Not to worry though, I've got it here on my hard drive. Would you like it sent to your e-mail (which address?)? Or, would you like me to throw it up on a webpage for you?

:)

I'm great Constantine, thanks! :) I've been busy the last couple of days, because my new window for my gameroom finally arrived and I've been busy installing it. :) It looks great and beats the hell out of the old window that used to be there. :headbang:

Anyway, you'll now find 'Stranger' in your MyPlay locker. I had worked a bit on this one already, and the timing's a bit rough, but otherwise I think the track should be useable.

Originally posted by Constantine
If you have begun work with the track, please feel free to do it.
I'm up to my as* right now. All I need is to get the settings right and I can start my usual pace of completing tracks.

Take Care
Constantine

Don't hold back on my account Constantine. I've not had much time for anything lately. :p

I am nearing completion of my gameroom, and when it's finished I'll have more time. My other home projects for this winter aren't as time consuming. :cool: