CONTEST - VOTING - Poll 1 - Multiple Choice - Vote in each poll - Ends Sun, Feb 21

Who has the strangest/craziest/weirdest picture?

• Total voters

xenophobe

May 17, 2002
SF Bay Area
THERE ARE TWO POLLS TO VOTE IN.
After you vote here, click on this link to vote in the other one!

This is the voting phase... Since there were more than 20 entries, there will be two groups, the top three will go on to the finals.

This round will be MULTIPLE CHOICE, to be fair, the top three from each of these will go on to the finals.

The Finals will NOT be multiple choice.

All polls are PUBLIC.

Please vote for your 3 favorite pics on each thread.

Votes from user accounts created after Feb 15, 2004 will not be allowed to votes, and they will not be counted.

VOTING FOR THIS ROUND ENDS at MIDNIGHT Feb 21, 2004 Pacific Standard Time.

EagleFlyFree:
eagleflyfree.jpg

Caelestia:
caelestia.jpg

Thorax the herdsman:
thorax.jpg

Sorath:
sorath.jpg

bodomite:
bodomite.jpg

Profanity:
profanity.jpg

I've seen better pics of Sorath, but he still gets my vote, that goofy drunken snussin' dude.

ME TOO
shitty, my shit was funny too.
but my vote goes to Eagle and Seraphim

I didn't realize that I had to vote for three different contenders. My other votes would go to Profånity and Koichi.

Well, Sorath may be getting most of the votes now, but this isn't the deciding round.

There are also a lot more people voting for this thread than the other one, so when the finalists are all added to one page to determine a winner, it might turn out differently.

Hearse said:
Eventhough, sorath is just drunk with dripping snus, when eagle is goofing around by free will and most scarily... sober!
I understand what you're saying, but I'll stress this once more: Sorath's picture is real. It's probably taken at some festival? The snus is all over his face, but he doesn't care. Only thing what he cares about at that moment is having fun AND LISTENING TO METAL! This is ultimatemetal.com after all. He should win.

EagleFlyFree is posing for the camera, so he can post the picture to a message board.

ggggggu said:
I understand what you're saying, but I'll stress this once more: Sorath's picture is real. It's probably taken at some festival? The snus is all over his face, but he doesn't care. Only thing what he cares about at that moment is having fun AND LISTENING TO METAL! This is ultimatemetal.com after all. He should win.
I'm the photographer! Yes, it's very real and taken on the morning of the last day of Wacken Open Air 2003. Sorath had gotten really fucking drunk the night before, passed out and missed Slayer, slept for like 8 hours and was still drunk upon waking up. Shortly after taking that monster snus, he poured strawberry yoghurt all over his hair for no apparent reason, which smelled progressively worse as the yoghurt fermented on the 25-hour bus trip home.

Here's another from the same series with a friend:

skoj4.jpg