Official Song Survivor POLL - #1 "Once Sent From The Golden Hall"

Which is your least favourite song from OSFTGH?

• Total voters

Ryan VH

Go Forth And Die!
Jul 8, 2006
Los Angeles, California
www.myspace.com
Alright this idea was started by DamageInc but I thought since it was a good idea it should be more organized. So here is how it's going to work...

Each album will have a poll listing every song from that album.

Starting with Once Sent up until With Odin On Our Side

Every poll will be up for 2-3 days.

Normally you'd vote for the best song but in this case we are voting for the song that doesn't get our attention so much.

DEADLINE FOR THIS POLL WILL BE FRIDAY, 15 AUGUST

And please for the sake of not getting me angry PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES AND DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER POLLS HAVING TO DO WITH THIS! I WILL MAKE THE POLLS AS I WISH. AND DON'T THINK I RIPPED DAMAGEINC OFF BECAUSE I GAVE HIM CREDIT FOR THE IDEA OF THE GAME AND I THOUGHT IT SHOULD HAVE BETTER STRUCTURE.

SECOND EDIT: Seeing that the votes came faster than I expected I'll start up the next poll for....well...you'll see haha. By the way guys I'm very sorry if I'm being an asshole I'm just stressed as fuck with work and shit...not that you guys already think I'm an asshole but you get the point!

Ah! That was a painful choice to make!
Once Sent From The Golden Hall for me, but love that song anyway.

You know I should be more organized like this in real life ya know? Shit actually gets done when you're organized!

I tried that and ended up in chaos. I do everything out of the belly. Plans cause pressure ;)

I really can't decide for one of these songs... they are all great and this kind of poll is something I first have to become accustomed to :lol:

Abandoned, but it was hard

HOW THE FUCK DID ANYONE VOTE FOR WITHOUT FEAR THAT SONG FUCKING RULES AAAAHHHHH
tihihi

Abandoned has obviously won...or lost.
Can we move on to the next? There aren't enough posters on here for any other song to get more than 12 votes...
I'll post the next poll.