"The Avenger"

• Total voters

Ryan VH

Go Forth And Die!
Jul 8, 2006
Los Angeles, California
www.myspace.com
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES PLEASE READ
Alright this idea was started by DamageInc but I thought since it was a good idea it should be more organized. So here is how it's going to work...

Each album will have a poll listing every song from that album.

Starting with Once Sent up until With Odin On Our Side

Every poll will be up for 2-3 days.

Normally you'd vote for the best song but in this case we are voting for the song that doesn't get our attention so much.

THE DEADLINE WILL BE WHEN I THINK ENOUGH PEOPLE HAVE VOTED WHICH WILL BE WITHIN A DAY OR TWO SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE POLL[/U]

And please for the sake of not getting me angry PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES AND DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER POLLS HAVING TO DO WITH THIS! I WILL MAKE THE POLLS AS I WISH. AND DON'T THINK I RIPPED OFF DAMAGEINC OFF BECAUSE I GAVE HIM CREDIT FOR THE IDEA OF THE GAME AND I THOUGHT IT SHOULD HAVE BETTER STRUCTURE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far we have (album - least favorite song)...
#1 - "Once Sent From The Golden Hall" - ABANDONED

Voted for Avenger, the least interesting imo. Metalwrath is one of their most thrashing songs, and I love the intro. Still, there were several candidates on this album, tbh...

Voted for Avenger. Some great moments in that song but in total it'd be the least often played for me...

I know, 'The first rule of Poll club is..."
BUT is it fair to include Thor Arise in the poll? I mean, it's just a bonus ....

Thor arise is meh

but Bleed fo ancient gods, God his son and holy whore and North sea storm are classics
North sea storm has my fave AA solo

Okay when I wake up tomorrow (Saturday) or sometime during the day I'll put up the next one.

Right now I'm having tortilla chips and a heineken

Edit: 10 minutes later...

note to self: Never have tortilla chips with beer :erk: