Control Denied second album

I asked a question in another recent topic to Steve regarding CD:

Steve, to quote what your thoughts where on the Control Denied issue again:
Lastly, the Control Denied album that we all want to hear will most likely never see the light of day. It was squashed for the lamest reasons, and I'm done defending that whole thing. It's a waste of good songs and a discredit to the hard struggling work Chuck put forth to redeem what he thought was an attempt that came up short in the first album. That's just how I feel, and I realize when these comments go public I'll have to stand behind them. But I don't think I said anything disrespectful, and afterall, it's only my opinion.

What do you think about the latest rants between Guido, Tim, and the Schuldiner family? According to Chuck's sister: -Beth, the album will be finished sometime this year:

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - CHUCK SCHULDINER's Sister: CONTROL DENIED's Second Album Will be Released This Year

Ofcourse, there is a chance that this is just a hoax since it's merely posted on blabbermouth, instead of something official such as EmptyWords.org.

But I also happen to recall something about EmptyWords.org not wanting to post anything furthermore about the process of the Control Denied issue....

Christ, I thought the mudslinging was behind us by now... I'd love to hear the completed work, since the bits and pieces that I've heard of WMAMC are very promising, but I've heard promises of it being completed and released before, so I'm not holding my breath. I too would hope that Steve is the one to complete the bass parts, if anyone, but if there's anything to be said about the likelihood of such a thing happening, I guess it'll be up to our Hippie himself to do that.

I emailed Empty Words about it, but they haven't written back yet. I presume they know about it.

I would love to have a finished product, but Steve's previous statements make me wonder how much we can hope to actually come away with. I would hope that if everything is going to be finished, that Steve would be the bassist. I can't imagine it being any other way.

I don’t get a lot of info directly from the source. It seemed to be a lost cause for a few years there and then now lately it seems that it turned into a legal battle. Announcements and accusations are being thrown around on the internet and out in public. Chuck knew that I was ready to go to fulfill my part in the band, but I can’t do anything about this embarrassing situation. I don’t agree with all the airing of dirty laundry and the finger pointing. It seems like everyone can agree with Chuck’s philosophy of supporting music over rumors, but they’re not abiding by it.
SDG

I was reading some of that interview between Chucks sister and the record label guy, and it was like a script to a soap opera or something, I couldn't finish reading it. I hope the musicians are the winners in the outcome of this mess, and may Chucks riffs/songs be properly presented the way he and the band wanted them to be. I really enjoyed the fragile art of existence that album is a classic.:headbang:

I don’t get a lot of info directly from the source. It seemed to be a lost cause for a few years there and then now lately it seems that it turned into a legal battle.
Again. :p

Announcements and accusations are being thrown around on the internet and out in public. Chuck knew that I was ready to go to fulfill my part in the band, but I can’t do anything about this embarrassing situation. I don’t agree with all the airing of dirty laundry and the finger pointing. It seems like everyone can agree with Chuck’s philosophy of supporting music over rumors, but they’re not abiding by it.
SDG
QFT.

I was reading some of that interview between Chucks sister and the record label guy, and it was like a script to a soap opera or something, I couldn't finish reading it. I hope the musicians are the winners in the outcome of this mess, and may Chucks riffs/songs be properly presented the way he and the band wanted them to be. I really enjoyed the fragile art of existence that album is a classic.:headbang:
QFT as well.

:)
yea i hope so too
Control Denied 2 would be great as the fragile art of existence was awesome.I really liked that quote about guitarists are people who couldn't make it as a bassist.I consider myself a damned good thrash guitarist but I am a bass player first and foremost as I tell people when asked.I started bass at 13 and guitar came later in junior high or so.I like both but given the choice in bands and projects I always choose bass!...Rob:kickass:

Another question is whether or not Chuck had lyrics written already, or if Araya would have to try to dig up some idea's.

:)
Control Denied 2 would be great as the fragile art of existence was awesome.I really liked that quote about guitarists are people who couldn't make it as a bassist.I consider myself a damned good thrash guitarist but I am a bass player first and foremost as I tell people when asked.I started bass at 13 and guitar came later in junior high or so.I like both but given the choice in bands and projects I always choose bass!...Rob:kickass:

:kickass:

even though a lot of the blabbermouth stuff is a little immature, its still hope. i love those 4 rehearsal tracks, they are just so awesome. its literally melting my brain waiting for a finished product.