Cool driving music recommendations.

Chryst Krispies

Vanilla Gorilla
Jul 27, 2005
Boston
www.twitter.com
So I commute to school , and it's about an hour to get there and basically I'm getting sick of the same old shit I've been listening to on the drive:puke: So what I want to know is what cool driving music do you guys rock with?? I need some more stuf!!!!

Manowar - Kings Of Metal
Hellacopters - Payin' The Dues
Wolfmother - s/t
Glucifer - Automatic Thrills
Fu Manchu - King Of The Road
Division Of Laura Lee - Black City
Deset Sessions vol 9
Accept - Restless and Wild

waynes%20world.jpg

tommyboy.jpg

I usually have a mixture in my cd-changer that covers a lot of different moods, a blend between aggressive, mellow stuff and everything in between. Also I use the time on longer rides to listen into more complex, progressive music because that's basically the only time I can really dedicate to this. These records also don't wear off so fast, so you don't have to mix it around all the time. Nothing worse than a longer ride and your music bores you. So it's the mixture.

Right now I have in there:
Opeth - Ghost Of Perdition
Katatonia - Viva Emptiness
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia
Pelican - City Of Echoes
Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying (warning: you most likely gonna get a ticket for speeding while driving to The Waste)
Ulver - Perdition City
Nevermore - self created sampler
Black Stone Cherry - s/t
Sleep Terror - Probing Tranquility (yup.. always need a brain twister)

Haha, I can only hope he means a different kind of "urge to kill" - like, techno makes you want to kill the listeners, and (brutal) metal makes you want to just kill indiscriminately; whenever I listen to Behemoth, with Nergal's roars (IMO the best way to describe his incredible vox), I just get such an awesome rage hype from it...SOOOOO GOOOOOODD AAAGAHGHGDSKGJWGILEWHAIOGHOIVNHGOIEHGF

Haha, I can only hope he means a different kind of "urge to kill" - like, techno makes you want to kill the listeners, and (brutal) metal makes you want to just kill indiscriminately; whenever I listen to Behemoth, with Nergal's roars (IMO the best way to describe his incredible vox), I just get such an awesome rage hype from it...SOOOOO GOOOOOODD AAAGAHGHGDSKGJWGILEWHAIOGHOIVNHGOIEHGF

Nergal's voive is fuckin ridiculous. Every time I hear Decade Ov Therion, or more recently with At the Left Hand Ov God, As soooooon as it kicks in I'm ready to go to battle.:heh::heh:

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH SERPENT AND LIOOONNNNN