cool show ... those in NYC area ...

Vital Remains = an incredible live band. I recommend watching them warm up, last time Dave Suzuki did so on stage and was getting cheered the whole time. His warm up scales are like watching a trained flamenco player. He was absolutely liquid.

Wow, that is pretty cool (if you're into this kinda thing):

VITAL REMAINS, featuring Glen Benton of DEICIDE, have been confirmed as the headliners of Deathtoberfest 2K4, set to take place on Saturday, October 23 at The Backstage in Woodmere, New York. Also scheduled to appear are MORTICIAN, AKERCOCKE, RITE OF DARKNESS (performing a special set in honor of BATHORY), VEHEMENCE, THE CHASM, DIMENTIANON, MANTICORE, GNOSIS, GROTESQUEUPHORIA, AMONG THE SICK and SCORCHED EARTH. Doors open at 3pm

Hehehe...why do people dislike Mortician so much? I accept that all their albums are identical, but the one album I have "Zombie Holocaust" is quite cool and in a tacky way. Dirty as fuck riffs, the most guttural vox I've ever heard, and snippets from 70's/80's zombie movies. Now that doesn't necessarily make it good, but once in a while, it's worth a quick blast!!