Cool!

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
Where in any of my posts did I say that i admire alexis straight blonde hair or his 'magnificant' guitar skills? :rolleyes:

Listen you dumb bitch. I'm only going to say it one more time. In caps for the 'reading impaired' i.e. YOU.

I JUST THINK IT'S BULLSHIT HOW PEOPLE TALK SHIT ABOUT COB ON THEIR OWN FORUM. GOT IT?

FUCK OFF, again, FUCK OFF if you don't like 'fanboizomg'. Get a life, and learn to treat people with respect.

OMGPIZWONED WINNER! :rolleyes:
aham, smart guy. I wasnt referring you, yet the other fanbois around. And well, its cob's fault to be bashed on its own forum cus they released aydy. The thing is noone has to respect or like COB, on its own forum cus well, surprisigly enough, before aydy noone was bashing them nor insulting them. And if cob is keeping this forum themselves and not closing it, there IS a reason for that. You are not the one to judge how this goes or people's opinions on them. If youre not so happy with the way this forum is, lookie, the Log out icon is up there. And apparently im not the only one who doesnt want to listen to yourfucking fanboizm am i wrong? ah and, no im smarter than you. Remember its your mom who works in the strip club. not me.

aham, smart guy. I wasnt referring you, yet the other fanbois around. And well, its cob's fault to be bashed on its own forum cus they released aydy. The thing is noone has to respect or like COB, on its own forum cus well, surprisigly enough, before aydy noone was bashing them nor insulting them. And if cob is keeping this forum themselves and not closing it, there IS a reason for that. You are not the one to judge how this goes or people's opinions on them. If youre not so happy with the way this forum is, lookie, the Log out icon is up there. And apparently im not the only one who doesnt want to listen to yourfucking fanboizm am i wrong? ah and, no im smarter than you. Remember its your mom who works in the strip club. not me.

Fair enough...

Raistlin Majere said:
and lol Leandro, hes trying to get popular with talking to you, be careful :lol:

attentionwhorebeach3zm.jpg

keep my mouth shut and touching Heavenscent's nipples
make them hard, than touching just the top of the erected nipple with my finger tip
:oops:

FallingDownInRuins said:
keep my mouth shut and touching Heavenscent's nipples
make them hard, than touching just the top of the erected nipple with my finger tip
:oops:

sorry dude, but this will be part of my sig for now... :lol:

i've just watch the full south park towelie episode...

is the best thing ever
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: