Cool!

Mar 3, 2006
California, US
I'm just wondering with all the shitty posts that don't get tossed why my question about the fans attitudes got deleted? There isn't a GENERAL COB Discussion thread, so i started my own. It's just as valid as some of these other threads...

It's funny how time and time again someone can post about how shitty COB is, but when i comment on how shitty some peoples attitudes are, it gets deleted. :err:

Well, i can understand the whole "OMG we're oldbiez from way back your just some nub", but c'mon give me a break. This forum isn't very INVITING for NEW COB fans. They've run back to back headlining tours in the US, i'm sure they're gaining new fans by the minute. The powers at be must be happy with the way the forum is going? I wonder if the guys ever stop by and read some of this shit? :Smug:

they do occasionally as previously proved but they probably dont any more considering all they will see is flame.

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
Well, i can understand the whole "OMG we're oldbiez from way back your just some nub", but c'mon give me a break. This forum isn't very INVITING for NEW COB fans. They've run back to back headlining tours in the US, i'm sure they're gaining new fans by the minute. The powers at be must be happy with the way the forum is going? I wonder if the guys ever stop by and read some of this shit? :Smug:

I thought nearly the same when I was new.
n00bs get punished here for no reason.

I gave up trying to understand... :lol:

Nashira said:
I thought nearly the same when I was new.
n00bs get punished here for no reason.

I gave up trying to understand... :lol:

off course there is a reason!!!! we would die from boredom if there weren't n00bs, if you sensitive lil girl go cry to your dady and if you got some balls and sense humor you will find this place very nice.
that's how it works, dumb worthless fucks get bended

FallingDownInRuins said:
off course there is a reason!!!! we would die from boredom if there weren't n00bs, if you sensitive lil girl go cry to your dady and if you got some balls and sense humor you will find this place very nice.
that's how it works, dumb worthless fucks get bended

Maybe.
But some ppl have no chance to get the kinds of insider-humor when they´re new.

Or did you Got Everything from the start on?

so the options they have in that case are, to gain it / to get the fuck out

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
It's funny how time and time again someone can post about how shitty COB is, but when i comment on how shitty some peoples attitudes are, it gets deleted. :err:

yes...yes it is.

if you have something new to discuss about the band then go ahead, if not shut the fuck up.

the reason that most most of the "oldbiez" are unfriendly to new people is that everything about the band has already been discussed to death. Much like this thread.