Cool!

Vikk Cavanagh said:
still... do you wanna get high?
southparktowelie_215.gif

no Viktor.

Stop being a fanboi...! Sometimes bands do shitty shit!

Just accept the fact that Alexi and Janne like to partake in homo erotic avtivites and that maybe some ppl are gonna have something shitty to say sometimes. As for being fans of the band or not, this certainly wasn't worth all the time you've spent getting your panties in a bunch over it.

and if you or Alexi are that concerned about the fact that fans have bad things to say about Bodom sometimes, perhaps you can arrange a tea party and cry about it whilst holding each other oh so tenderly, sobing about how crueal people can be... and Alexi can release it as the next Children Of Emo album.

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
:rolleyes: Fags like me? You mean people that actually LIKE COB? Are you really that stupid? Go post in some other OFF TOPIC board not the COB OFF TOPIC board if you don't like the band. So people who actually like the band are fags? cool.

nop, i myself like the band. it's just people who get so "heated" and make topics like this who are fags.

This is an OFF-TOPIC forum, you moronic ass.

This OFF-TOPIC forum has a sense of community among regular posters, many of which have been around for years.

I am relatively new and I've been welcomed here, as have a bunch of people. So, to summarise: Everyone is welcome, providing they are not some self-righteous cunt.

AND, I you better be fucking Irish otherwise the wannabe name makes me wanna smack you.

Wow some of you are dumber than i thought.

1) Yes i'm irish you dumbass. Why wouldn't i be if that was my name?
2) yes it is an OFF TOPIC forum, A COB off topic forum asswipe. :rolleyes:

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
Wow some of you are dumber than i thought.

1) Yes i'm irish you dumbass. Why wouldn't i be if that was my name?
2) yes it is an OFF TOPIC forum, A COB off topic forum asswipe. :rolleyes:

If you are sick and tired of peiople being douches why do you continue to visit? There are other COB forums with fans of Cob (not saying Im nto one, I still love COB), why dont you go visit those?

Are you expecting us to suddenly go "Wow! He's right! Let's all go off somewhere else and be polite people!" Thats not going to happen, and all your bitching is just making us laugh harder and harder and make fun of you more.

You are just as stupid as the rest of us, except you think Trivium is metal, which makes you worse :D