Cool!

Perfectly spelt ;)
If beaches are your thing, it's a pwn city. I prefer the view up from the cliffs there on the nearby mountain range though

to sum up, as long as this is off topic, you dont have any right to judge or correct what people are saying, in your way. Noone has to like or love or worship cob here and well, fanbois are not welcome as it is stated in bobvex' thread. Thing is, noone has to listen to your admirations to alexi's blonde straight hair or his magnificant guitar skills or i dunno the size of his penis. So shut up and browse the board, or leave.

Raistlin Majere said:
to sum up, as long as this is off topic, you dont have any right to judge or correct what people are saying, in your way. Noone has to like or love or worship cob here and well, fanbois are not welcome as it is stated in bobvex' thread. Thing is, noone has to listen to your admirations to alexi's blonde straight hair or his magnificant guitar skills or i dunno the size of his penis. So shut up and browse the board, or leave.

Where in any of my posts did I say that i admire alexis straight blonde hair or his 'magnificant' guitar skills? :rolleyes:

Listen you dumb bitch. I'm only going to say it one more time. In caps for the 'reading impaired' i.e. YOU.

I JUST THINK IT'S BULLSHIT HOW PEOPLE TALK SHIT ABOUT COB ON THEIR OWN FORUM. GOT IT?

FUCK OFF, again, FUCK OFF if you don't like 'fanboizomg'. Get a life, and learn to treat people with respect.

OMGPIZWONED WINNER! :rolleyes:

Everyone is polarised here and nobody is right.

This off-topic forum transcended the realms of being related to COB many years ago. We've requested it be moved, but alas...it has not happened.

John, man...don't be so hostile. Feel the love.

Fuck it.

Enjoy St Paddy's day.

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
Ah no man i'm a nice guy. I just don't like letting dumb bitches pwn me! lol And yes i'm really irish, so I'm already a 'few' into my st. patty's day celebration. :kickass:

Thats fine, America is full of Irish wannabe's tho...and they piss me off.

I'm half irish on my mothers side, was born and raised right near donegal.

Had a few guinness today, great craic.

and then broke my foot.

:lol:

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
Where in any of my posts did I say that i admire alexis straight blonde hair or his 'magnificant' guitar skills? :rolleyes:

Listen you dumb bitch. I'm only going to say it one more time. In caps for the 'reading impaired' i.e. YOU.

I JUST THINK IT'S BULLSHIT HOW PEOPLE TALK SHIT ABOUT COB ON THEIR OWN FORUM. GOT IT?

FUCK OFF, again, FUCK OFF if you don't like 'fanboizomg'. Get a life, and learn to treat people with respect.

Funny that you should say 'learn to treat people with respect' after writing that post, don't you think?

Retard.

What Rudi just said is pretty much what actually happens. Instead of plain bashing everyone you do not know as you enter the room, just fucking learn something about what you're talking about.

Final_Product said:
Thats fine, America is full of Irish wannabe's tho...and they piss me off.

I'm half irish on my mothers side, was born and raised right near donegal.

Had a few guinness today, great craic.

and then broke my foot.

:lol:

Because bunch of irish moved in canada and states in the 1800's.

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:

dude you suck, go away