Cool!

BloodyScalpel said:
Funny that you should say 'learn to treat people with respect' after writing that post, don't you think?

Did you miss her post? Where she said I was a 'fanboiomg' then straight up told me to 'shutup and browse the boards or leave'. That makes her a dumb bitch. Which is all i said.

If people don't talk shit to me, I'm cool. But she's trying to play that 'i'm an oldbieomg look at how cute i am' card. That doesn't fly with me. :puke:

NOBODY had to respond to this thread. If you don't like it, look the other way. In my original post, I made NO PERSONAL attacks. Didn't name anyone or anything. You dumbasses marked yourselves.

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
NOBODY had to respond to this thread. If you don't like it, look the other way. In my original post, I made NO PERSONAL attacks. Didn't name anyone or anything. You dumbasses marked yourselves.

Go to Chingar toda tu puta madre Fucking Red neck :lol:

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:

We are not going to do what you want :)

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Go to Chingar toda tu puta madre Fucking Red neck :lol:
LOL I used to work with a bunch of mexicans, and in mexican culture the WORST thing you could say to them is tu puta madre. And i used to do it regularly.

For those of you who don't speak spanish it's the equivalent of saying 'your mom' or 'your fucking mom'. :headbang:

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
Did you miss her post? Where she said I was a 'fanboiomg' then straight up told me to 'shutup and browse the boards or leave'. That makes her a dumb bitch. Which is all i said.

If people don't talk shit to me, I'm cool. But she's trying to play that 'i'm an oldbieomg look at how cute i am' card. That doesn't fly with me. :puke:
I'm very well aware of what she said. Just don't go and play the hypocrite, it makes you look bad.
Besides, her point is very damn well valid. Everyone is so fed up with fanbois(mostly everyone that joined after October when AYDY came out - with a few exceptions) and that those ask the exact same kind of questions you just did.
Thing is - read final_product's post again. People that come here usually don't give a flying fuck about the band anymore, we just care about the random talk and such.
And yeah, before you made posts bashing people, you really shoulda have browsed the boards a little to get how things work :rolleyes:

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
LOL I used to work with a bunch of mexicans, and in mexican culture the WORST thing you could say to them is tu puta madre. And i used to do it regularly.

For those of you who don't speak spanish it's the equivalent of saying 'your mom' or 'your fucking mom'. :headbang:
Actually it's more like 'your mother is a whore'

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
Where in any of my posts did I say that i admire alexis straight blonde hair or his 'magnificant' guitar skills? :rolleyes:

Listen you dumb bitch. I'm only going to say it one more time. In caps for the 'reading impaired' i.e. YOU.

I JUST THINK IT'S BULLSHIT HOW PEOPLE TALK SHIT ABOUT COB ON THEIR OWN FORUM. GOT IT?

FUCK OFF, again, FUCK OFF if you don't like 'fanboizomg'. Get a life, and learn to treat people with respect.

OMGPIZWONED WINNER! :rolleyes:

For my european ears your post sounds as american as it is possible. and your arguments sound like those of a 13 years old emo-fag.
but I'm all for love and so I'm gonna agree with Rudi : this thread needs more love n hugs! :kickass:

Missery said:
For my european ears your post sounds as american as it is possible. and your arguments sound like those of a 13 years old emo-fag.
but I'm all for love and so I'm gonna agree with Rudi : this thread needs more love n hugs! :kickass:

get yer sexy kraut ass on msn :)