Cool!

Raistlin Majere said:
btw, please notice the different between a newbie and a n00b :p that newbies are actually senseful and humorous people and the n00bs are not:p or i dunno i think ive made that up:p

Newbies are peaceful and will not get mad (or complain to the webfurer) if you bash them, isntead they will respond with something even more stupid. Noobs however will complain and leave the place immediately because they felt insulted, they will also write a 20 line post explaining their reasons before they leave.

Newbie is about status.
Noob however is an attitude problem.

enjoi17 said:
if you have something new to discuss about the band then go ahead, if not shut the fuck up.

the reason that most most of the "oldbiez" are unfriendly to new people is that everything about the band has already been discussed to death. Much like this thread.

Then get the fuck out! I don't see you starting new tantilizing threads about something cool. Maybe your 'job' as an 'oldbieomg' on this forum should be to .... omg wait for it..... ENCOURAGE new members.

But no. That's not what i see going on. I see the 'oldbiezomg' being ASSHOLES to not only the new members, but COB!

You hate COB so much? FUCK OFF! You hate the nubs so much, and have already discussed everything there is to discuss about COB? FUCK OFF!!

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
Then get the fuck out! I don't see you starting new tantilizing threads about something cool. Maybe your 'job' as an 'oldbieomg' on this forum should be to .... omg wait for it..... ENCOURAGE new members.

But no. That's not what i see going on. I see the 'oldbiezomg' being ASSHOLES to not only the new members, but COB!

You hate COB so much? FUCK OFF! You hate the nubs so much, and have already discussed everything there is to discuss about COB? FUCK OFF!!

why would i want to encourage faygs like you to come to this board? Plus I'm not here for the band but for some of the funny people and shit that is in the OFF TOPIC.

:rolleyes: Fags like me? You mean people that actually LIKE COB? Are you really that stupid? Go post in some other OFF TOPIC board not the COB OFF TOPIC board if you don't like the band. So people who actually like the band are fags? cool.

FallingDownInRuins said:
off course there is a reason!!!! we would die from boredom if there weren't n00bs, if you sensitive lil girl go cry to your dady and if you got some balls and sense humor you will find this place very nice.
that's how it works, dumb worthless fucks get bended

I joined before they started slating n00bs, its all because of this AYDY album lol, brings in too many fags.

Turbo said:
I joined before they started slating n00bs, its all because of this AYDY album lol, brings in too many fags.

I don't know how you can just automatically assume that. I'm new to this board, how do you know if i like AYDY? Your assuming that shit. OF COURSE A NEW ALBUM IS GOING TO GENERATE NEW FANS. That's the direction the band is moving in. Go start a "I used to like COB but now i don't" board. I'm sure COB wants their boards to be for actual fans. And not a bunch of assholes turning people away.

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
I don't know how you can just automatically assume that. I'm new to this board, how do you know if i like AYDY? Your assuming that shit. OF COURSE A NEW ALBUM IS GOING TO GENERATE NEW FANS. That's the direction the band is moving in. Go start a "I used to like COB but now i don't" board. I'm sure COB wants their boards to be for actual fans. And not a bunch of assholes turning people away.

wow wow wow, you miss read what I said, I didnt say you were one of these people. Its just many of the people that came in October 2005 when AYDY, were complete cunts. Seriously. There was one kid that was called "Alexi Rainbow Fantasy" I mean, how gay is that. this particular kids pictures on the "Own Pictures" thread, he was emo, and just a fucking cunt. In regards to the "go start another forum," fuck off I was here first.

Taken right off the 'if your new read this' thread.

Conduct/Etiquette
Kind sirs, how might I behave myself?
Be yourself. There are very few rules of conduct here, most of which are outlined in detail below. Follow them, show due respect to the band that provides you with the opportunity to post on this board, as well as their fans, and you’ll have no troubles here.

I guess that one isn't being enforced.

Turbo said:
wow wow wow, you miss read what I said, I didnt say you were one of these people. Its just many of the people that came in October 2005 when AYDY, were complete cunts. Seriously. There was one kid that was called "Alexi Rainbow Fantasy" I mean, how gay is that. this particular kids pictures on the "Own Pictures" thread, he was emo, and just a fucking cunt.

I understand. I didn't mean to say that you meant me, I was just throwing myself out there as an example.

MY WHOLE POINT from the beginning was just to point out how BS I think it is. I know that it's annoying as hell when noobs don't use the search function. But it's BULLSHIT when people are talking shit about the band whose forum they're on. FUCK THAT.

If i was Alexi, or a manager of the band, and i saw this shit, I would make sure that these boards were under new management. Quick.

Turbo said:
What that fails to outline is

off topic - pro old cob (or bored of cob).
on topic - pro AYDY.

Its the way it has been for a long time. You cant change it.

So what is that like an unspoken rule? Doesn't matter though, because all the shit talking about the band goes on in the ON TOPIC COB GENERAL DISCUSSION forum.

Well, I stay away from that, unless something comes up asking a dumb question, or something about Follow the Reaper/Hatebreeder (Breastfeeder). Then I totally bypass it. Also these boards arent to be taken seriously, otherwise you will be completely outlawed. Anyway peace, im coming off here now.

still... do you wanna get high?
southparktowelie_215.gif