COOLEST ALBUM COVER(S)?

I like my album covers to fit with the mood of the music:

B00002754O.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B00009KU5Z.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B00002DDVO.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Metal+Magic.jpg

B00000I8U7.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Impure616 said:
Have you seen the original one, the one in white, black and red, its fucking sick. Unfortunitly when Germans saw it they went berserk so they had to print it in gold and red.

Are you talking about the original album color, or the original painting? I dont' think I've seen either... Where could I? Though I think the gold and red looks really great. I like that second Dark Fortress cover there.

Amorpheus: I love the Olden Domain's cover, too.

Susperia said:
Are you talking about the original album color, or the original painting? I dont' think I've seen either... Where could I? Though I think the gold and red looks really great. I like that second Dark Fortress cover there.

I can not seem to find it, I had it on my old computer, but I will try to find it again.

Here is what Quorthon says about it, "In Sweden thats also the symbol for archeology, but in germany it means something completely different. And the original colors for the logo and titles were black, white and red- the original german colors. I didnt even think about it, but people went berserk, so we had to print them in gold.

That's one reason, but it is not the event itself it is how it is portrayed on the cover that I like and the whole art style of it.

It's not the best album I've heard, but we are talking about covers... This is one ot the first covers which impressed me...
4d018f8b%5C4d018f8b-4c6b-4ff2-8501-8ba26b0692cd.MIDDLE.JPEG

MadeInNewJersey said:
10 of my favorite covers, in no order:

s54342.jpg
What album is that? I made a painting of that one as practice in art class a few years ago, didn't know it was an album cover. Great choice. I like Most Falkenbach covers too.