Coolest items in your Anthrax Collection

Apr 3, 2005
DISCUSS...Keep it to 2 only so as to save huge lists!

Mine Probably:
Signed JJ2
Attack of the Killer B's Promo Honey Jar

Signed Tour Itinerary's..
A Anthrax Scarf signed by every Official member of Anthrax from 1984 to today.
A few real rare Anthrax shirts.
1984 Fistful of Metal 8x10 signed buy that line up.
Tons of All Access Passes.

Got a couple of Scott's shirts worn by him in that auction he did last year - namely his 2005 reunion shirt, and a Spreading The Disease shirt he wore on the '85 tour. Probably have to say those :)

Got a drum head signed by Charlie that he used on the Stomp recording sessions as well as a pair of sticks used on the album that he beat up pretty bad during recording. Also a soda that John gave me backstage because I was so partched from screaming during the show, I chugged it backstage but kept the can!:p

Some cool items.

If you had to pick a rarest shirt (mass produced) from your collection. I wont count pre-owned by band members as they are clearly unique.

AnthraxNotManT-Shirtfrontbacked.JPG

I have this shirt which I got in 2004. Heard it was a Hot Topic exclusive or something like that. Some sites say its rare but not sure.

i suppose my most prized would be an old anthrax back patch on my denim jacket,also got a cool pot shirt with special print,every shirt was slightly different,ill get piks of them next time i see my oldies,i dont think ive seen anyone else with that pot shirt:)

The 4 Rarest Shirts I have would be the Not Man on Skate board waring a Santa Claus outfit. Was sold at only one show I believe. Original Buddy Love Bomb shirt I got From Dan Spitz. a 1985 Armed and Dangerous shirt and a Anthrax attack Tour shirt from 1984.

I have 2 guitars that were once owned by Scott Ian. My favorite is this Murder Weapon 5 ("Murda 5") and the tour worn tee. I have other cool stuff too :)

7982263904_ea88a63450.jpg

He plays this very guitar in this video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoC8xefPRk0&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

No, I got it online from Chris Byrne at Gear Geeks in Los Angeles, CA

Ah, okay. He had one listed very similar to yours, so I figured they were the same guitar.

Here's pictures of my Scott Ian shirts, the 05 shirt on the left is the short sleeve and the 05 shirt on the right is the long sleeve:
533159_459738854042151_1135584906_n.jpg

I swear we've already had this thread! Not that there's anything wrong doing it again.

I don't have that much rare Anthrax items, but the most special ones to me are two picks from Scott (South Park & The Simpsons) and one from Spitz, and also a huge Dredd poster signed by the ATL lineup.

My rarest shirt would be the short lived red and black shirt they all wore on the last leg of reunion tour. It's kinda rare now, I guess.

Hi,

This is my first post, so I thought I'd share on this topic. I have quite a few rare lp's and cd's, but I think these are the best;

Anthrax1.jpg

Full Worship Music Vinyl collection (I also have the picture disc, but it's not shown here) fully signed.

Anthrax2.jpg

Full We've Come For Toy All vinyl collection. The one in the bottom right is fully signed, the others are signed by all except John Bush.