Copyright Infringement. Also selling FeardSE music

Were done. We apologize for stealing music. Our originals are set to be recorded soon. And now we have about 70 more fans. Our loss? Sure. No money has been made, everything will be deleted As soon as we can. For you guys, delete the posts, lesson learned. Funny stuff though. Not gonna lie.

WTF.. those people are a fucking waste of space on this planet.

What? lol

I laugh because besides the dumb move, Ola should know he's doing great if there are bands that claim that they composed and played that.

There will always be assholes and plagiarists but you know you're doing well if they're copying you. Keep it up, man.

It looks like they took down their store and deleted the Facebook account cause I can't seem to get on the page. From the dude's personal myspace it looks like they're from Florida and I was really hoping to get a show with them to watch them play "their" songs. And then immediately call them out on being AIDS-infected blistering cunts.

The Bi-yearly Sneapster's War Against Piracy Fest is fucking ON!!!!!!!

Seriously, can't someone from Florida just go kick their asses, loot their gear and give it to Morrisound, so that way a tiny bit of the universe's equilibrium will come back?

"Silence Broken
We have obtained copyrights for this music, and this is ours, but at request, and annoyance, we will take them down As soon as possible."

Fucking asstards... I'm so fucking pissed right now.
did they just say that they registered your music as theirs?

is it possible to contact the organisers and let them know what`s up?

but man, I can't imagine how somebody could be that stupid and think he can get away with this.

what would the have been thinking if asked to play live?

On that battle of the bands site, you can go to "Help" and submit a ticket for "Report Cheating".

The bounds and limits of assholish-ness are being pushed towards the realms of absurdity. Seriously... wtf is wrong with people these days?

I threw in a support ticket, linking them to this thread. Hope that helps.

I would take screenshots of all of this stuff if you need to take legal action. /2 cents.

FYI, even if you didn't fill out the forms, by virtue of writing the songs and recording them, you own the copyright.

If they did a remix or something, then they would own the sound recordings, but not the actual song.

If they filed for both song and sound recording for something you produced, then they are out of luck since you own it.