Corey Taylor

fah-q

Brusque
Sep 7, 2005
New York
The word on the Anthrax board is that scheduling conflicts are keeping Corey Taylor from joining Anthrax. No source was cited so, I have no idea on how credible this is.
Let the speculation begin on who the next lead singer will be....

Charlie Benante? -Anthrax entice Steve Gadd out of retirement to allow this move?
Chuck Mangione? -Anthrax jumps on the Blues Traveler bandwagon. Employing a singer who plays a wind instrument. Wanting their own fingerprint on it. They grab a trumpet player.

Chick Korea(sp?)? Seeing the success of Judas Priests "Turbo" album. Anthrax decides to jump on the synth bandwagon and grab Chick.

Scott Ian? Scott seeks permission from Charlie to assume all vocal roles. Charlie sees promise in this, as Charlie is the best guitarist in the band. Tony Macalpine is brought in to shore up the guitar role. Al Sharpton lifts his boycott of Anthrax, the NAACP approves and the next album is call "The United Colors of Anthrax" ?

Of course, this is all speculation but, no further from the truth than anything else we have heard so far.
For the record...I am an Anthrax fan. I am just a bigger fan of poking people with sharp sticks. :saint:

The word on the Anthrax board is that scheduling conflicts are keeping Corey Taylor from joining Anthrax. No source was cited so, I have no idea on how credible this is.
Let the speculation begin on who the next lead singer will be....

Charlie Benante? -Anthrax entice Steve Gadd out of retirement to allow this move?
Chuck Mangione? -Anthrax jumps on the Blues Traveler bandwagon. Employing a singer who plays a wind instrument. Wanting their own fingerprint on it. They grab a trumpet player.

Chick Korea(sp?)? Seeing the success of Judas Priests "Turbo" album. Anthrax decides to jump on the synth bandwagon and grab Chick.

Scott Ian? Scott seeks permission from Charlie to assume all vocal roles. Charlie sees promise in this, as Charlie is the best guitarist in the band. Tony Macalpine is brought in to shore up the guitar role. Al Sharpton lifts his boycott of Anthrax, the NAACP approves and the next album is call "The United Colors of Anthrax" ?

Of course, this is all speculation but, no further from the truth than anything else we have heard so far.
For the record...I am an Anthrax fan. I am just a bigger fan of poking people with sharp sticks. :saint:

:lol: :lol: :lol: