Corns new video.

wow, i think this is a new record in shit talking. get off topic and talk shit after 2 posts!
~gR~

genocide roach said:
wow, i think this is a new record in shit talking. get off topic and talk shit after 2 posts!
~gR~

hey bro. Ever notice it isn't me who starts it? If you don't like metallica. Then all the more power to you guys. You guy's talk to me like i'm lars pr manager or some shit. I'm not on this forum to argue. But for all of you to realize the treasure...In which I am. :worship: me

I'm not watching that video. Hopefully, I'll never have to see it on TV either.

I disagree with you Guardian. Elijah's pretty cool. I remember him doing a couple films when he was a young tike. I believe one was with Costner. It was most excellent. LotR is pretty great overall. But why couldn't Tolkien kill some of those damn hobbits. Evil needs to do a little damage when it comes to mortality rate. I wonder how much money did Tolkien make off of it when he was still alive? And who's reaping all the benefits of it's success? The movie studio's? And yea... Tanith that would be great!

Kevin Costner is a dolt for directing that inane western flick. What the hell was he thinking? Doesn't he realize that nobody in their right mind would still be interested in paying nine dollars to watch a western film?

I've decided, taking into account that Orlando Bloom regularly spills out shit like 'the sky is stained red - blood has been spilled in this night', that he is certainly worthy of Elijah's place as 'most homosexual LOTR actor'. Oh, and he also surfs down some steps. Also, Orlando always plays the same part, whereas Elijah can be anything from a whiny English hobbit to a whiny yank fag.