Corns new video.

If an actual metal band made a video like that I would find it enjoyable, but as already said, Korn are guilty of everything they condemn and the video is just too contradictory to even imagine taking seriously. Secondly, that has to be one of the most horrible songs I ever heard...ever.

Every Korn song sounds the same.

I found it funny how the words said something like "In every top 40 song the 'catch' starts within 20 seconds" and the same thing with this Korn song which repeated that gay chorus over and over, and also how it said something like "On average every top 40 song is under 3 minutes 30 seconds" and how long is this song? 3 minutes 22 seconds.

I hate Korn.

One word: Waterworld.

No. Really, that was an awful film. It was a debacle in terms of film-making, and usually the sole ones who would be willing to revere it haven't the slightest semblance of an idea in regards to what constitutes a good film. Just admit it, you've never seen it but wished to make yourself appear knowledgeable by hurling in a brief mention of the most undeservedly-infamous movie in Costner's filmography. Either that, or the former.

DiscipleOfPlato said:
No. Really, that was an awful film. It was a debacle in terms of film-making, and usually the sole ones who would be willing to revere it haven't the slightest semblance of an idea in regards to what constitutes a good film. Just admit it, you've never seen it but wished to make yourself appear knowledgeable by hurling in a brief mention of the most undeservedly-infamous movie in Costner's filmography. Either that, or the former.
I don't recall revering it. I was in fact insulting it. And insulting Costner.

Alright, so I watched the fucking video ... they make some legit points but completely contradict themselves -- in that video, they are everything that they are insulting with thier lyrics.
I can't fucking believe I turned off Primal Fear for 3 minutes and 23 seconds to watch that waste of bandwidth shit video.

Theyre just pissed cause no one likes them anymore

I really dont get it though.. all their songs fit that formula they talk about in the video... theyre on a huge label... theyre other videos were fucking expensive blowing up cars and shit and all that animation... fucking idiots.

SculptedCold said:
I'm one of the three people on the planet who loves Waterworld. ....and I do actually happen to have decent taste in movies.
ditto, as usual

And i still can't be bothered to stop listening to my music for 3 1/2 min to watch the video yet. Maybe in a couple years ill get around to watching it.

That video was horrible. Totally horrible. Possibly the crappiest music I've EVER heard. Hypocritical, and with ABSOLUTELY NO SAVING GRACE WHATSOEVER. The most hilarious part is at the end, where they say "We Love Making Music". No, brainless wastes of oxygen, you love making idiotic aggro-rap with worthless guitar riffs.

But now I'm inspired to go listen to more of this crappy nu-metal shit on LAUNCH, just because I then have the perfect platform to howl at anyone who likes this F*CKING SHIT.

I'm going to need a lot of Iron Maiden and Vader to counteract this terrifyingly bad music video.

crazyworldruler said:
That video was horrible. Totally horrible. Possibly the crappiest music I've EVER heard. Hypocritical, and with ABSOLUTELY NO SAVING GRACE WHATSOEVER. The most hilarious part is at the end, where they say "We Love Making Music". No, brainless wastes of oxygen, you love making idiotic aggro-rap with worthless guitar riffs.

But now I'm inspired to go listen to more of this crappy nu-metal shit on LAUNCH, just because I then have the perfect platform to howl at anyone who likes this F*CKING SHIT.

I'm going to need a lot of Iron Maiden and Vader to counteract this terrifyingly bad music video.

:tickled: :Spin: :p

I'm not gonna watch it...the mere THOUGHT of Jonathan "Ugly Stupid Untalented Whiney Pussy" Davies and his SHITE band makes me RETCH.