Coronavirus cases and deaths among UM members

The news here just reported that Noo Zillund's latest outbreak might be connected to Melbourne's 2nd wave. Their claim was that the current NZ cluster is connected to a bloke that works at Americold and a current cluster in Melbourne is at Americold. They then reported that the two companies operate separately and have not had any contact or shipments between the two locations, however while the link is very weak it can't be ruled out as a likely possibility!

So, when Trump gets the boot? almost 200K non war casualties by his hand - by not giving a shit about Covid and taking effective measures to contain it - is sort of unprecedented for a POTUS, right?

Not Trump's fault that Dem governors decided to murder their old people sending patients to nursing homes. He shut down international travel sooner than most other nations.

One million casualties worldwide. I guess that's what's known as a megadeath. Play 'em off, Dave.

7k046vn.jpg

Apparently Andrew Cuomo and Lori Lightfoot are now suddenly making reopening and the economy a priority. Very convenient timing.

I got tested for this shit twice within a week, both results were negative. I needed to do it because Latvia requires all the people entering the country to have either a negative result of the test or vaccination done. I myself am quite skeptical of this shitty virus by now. The test itself is quite unpleasant. My nose was very dry 2 days after that.

Pretty sure I have the rona currently. My rapid test was false but so was my fathers and his send away test was positive. This is mildly annoying. I never really expected to be affected by it much as someone who has only smoked a few cigars in his lifetime and my only pre-existing medical condition is that I’m mildly fat.

Im fatigued with muscle cramps. My sinuses feel like the desert. Low grade fever. Saturday night I poured an ounce of Jack Daniels barrel proof (133 proof) and I couldn’t really taste it other than it being sweet. No burn. So I went and dumped a full teaspoon of Carolina reaper hot sauce in my mouth. It kind of hurt but didn’t really bother me. Got tested Monday morning. They said the rapid test isn’t very accurate. 85% after five days of symptom onset I guess? Wtf.

my wife feels like butt. Our five month old little girl is wading through it totally unaffected. Smiling and laughing like nothing is wrong at all and keeping me going frankly.

Quarantined until I get results back then probably another week once I do.

It’s all a bit weird really. I can already taste most things again. When my taste was going I could still taste sweet things.

There's still something oddly fascinating about watching the number of deaths grow and grow. Some Central European and Balkan countries have been getting slammed lately. Especially Czech Republic, being the first sizeable territory to reach 1 in 400 people dead.

I’ve been screwing hookers and getting tattoos this whole time and never caught it

Even my tattoo artist tested positive 3 days after our session and texted me about it but I never experienced symptoms haha

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I’ve been screwing hookers and getting tattoos this whole time and never caught it

Even my tattoo artist tested positive 3 days after our session and texted me about it but I never experienced symptoms haha
You should tone down the carefree la-di-da attitude before you legitimately contract the virus and spread it to others; having no symptoms doesn't equate to having no virus.

Reactions: arg and zerostatic