Coroner anyone?

WNxScythe

May 16, 2004
Just happened to randomly find out about this band recently... even though I'm not normally a thrash fan, this stuff is sick. Awesome riffage throughout... I'm just about to order their discography.

Can anyone reccommend me some other "technical thrash"?

Just happened to randomly find out about this band recently... even though I'm not normally a thrash fan, this stuff is sick. Awesome riffage throughout... I'm just about to order their discography.

Can anyone reccommend me some other "technical thrash"?

516E3H6HBAL._SS500_.jpg

I remember punishment for the decadent and no more color being really great and I just forget or never get around to purchasing both. Maybe old Sadus might be something you are looking for if you have not heard of them.

also Atheist 'piece of time'

satanstoenail will be here shortly, he is the biggest coroner fan on the board :p

Here I am. :)

Yes Coroner are indeed most excellent. From their tech-thrash earlier albums to their later more laid-back moodier works, all were of utmost quality. It's a shame that Noise Records shafted them and they never got the promotion they deserved. Although they were probably too ahead of their time for most people anyway. I love them dearly, and Grin is my favorite metal album.

Check out the album Energetic Disassembly as IOfTheStorm pointed out, and then follow up with Artillery's By Inheritance. You win.

anvil-1152625962_i_3270.jpg

Shah - Beware. If you are looking for some technical thrash this is it. Its like Coroner meets the triplet picking of Iced Earth, with some crazy Russian accented vocals. Excellent thrash metal.

Saw Coroner back in about '88 or so...fucking brilliant. One of the best live drummers I've seen to the day!

Shah - Beware. If you are looking for some technical thrash this is it. Its like Coroner meets the triplet picking of Iced Earth, with some crazy Russian accented vocals. Excellent thrash metal.

It's a shame Shah's albums had pretty shoddy production...they probably didn't get a whole lot of promotion either...otherwise they'd definitely get more recognition. awesome fucking band.