correcting my english :)

oh you shouldnt either, just put pictures of chests or boobs here.

bambi corrected some application i had to write to get a scholarship for a month in finland. finland has this 'foreign correspondant programme' and gives it every year to 20 european students who graduated freshly in journalism. everything paid and that. going on boat trips and lapland visiting santa clause, doing some sauna and all touristic stuff whilst learning facts bout finland.

i suppose they want you to get a certain kind of finland love and use it in the media you're writing for then afterwards. sneaky foxes.

woman.jpg

during the interview the woman showed the dvd they made from last year, they particularly had fun filming eachother towards the sauna apparantly :rolleyes:

i also got a finnish rock music cd with nightwish on

Newly graduated journalists or students from Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy,Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania,Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey and the USA are invited to apply for scholarships

hmm if anyone is still interested, you have till monday 15th to contact your finnish embassy i suppose, let me know i'll send you the pdf.

So far I've used a proper sauna only once in my life, and it was a shocking experience :D I felt dizzy for about half an hour, but then my lungs felt so clear as never before.

before i went to finland i had used sauna at sport camps and such 'to free your mind, relax etc etc'.
in finland i basically got drunk in sauna, sang sauna songs while some were hitting eachother with these branches

That also sounds like relaxing, freeing your mind, etc.

For me getting drunk would be at least as much traumatic as a proper sauna session, so the two together would certainly kill me.