Corset night

Which night should we have corset night?

• Thursday

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ReaLM said:
In the spirit of the evening I will join in and also wear a facsimile of a corset (unless anyone knows a way to get one in ATL for less than $100 without making one).

While we are talking women's clothes (ok, well only sort of), do any of you ladies have any recommendations for where/how to find a comfortable pair of high heeled shoes/boots of appropriate for metal concerts? I can't wear any of mine for longer than an hour or so standing... and I'm not even 5'2, so I really really need the height!

Well, I'm a massage therapist, so back pain from heels keeps me in business. :tickled: I know what you mean, though. I end up almost crippled by the end of the night, and I usually end up wearing flats by Saturday.

~Christina

Well now- clean in brazilian wouldn't leave me much to shave now would it?

Shaye-

The Walk Fits have 3 different inserts (all in one) so you can chose your comfort level.

So you can do high, med and low. The reason I say to get them now is because you have to wear them one hour a day, then two hours and so on until the fit your feet right. Did I mention that already?

-Metal

you are funny shaye...that is the first time i have worn a midriff in almost a year.. ;) glad you thought it looked okay.

the corset may not go well with my Obituary Shanigans... :)

lady_space said:
Linda, your midriff owns all of ours anyway... you just wear a cute little top like you had on at Gigantour. :)

Shaye

J-Dubya 777 said:
I demand royalties AND an opening slot for my band, Satan's Anus!
:D
Someone beat you to it... :yuk:
bm5.jpg

...sorry, I appologize to all...that's fuckin' horrible... :ill:

J-Dubya 777 said:
Just for all these negative comments, I'm going to wear a corset on my butt,
and walk around on my hands........

/me adding Nair to the pre-departure shopping list....

Dude, I am going to be SOOOOO pissed off if you switch out my deodorant for Nair again this year. You KNOW I prefer you to switch it with my Gold Bond Medicated jock cream. :headbang:

Repeat after me... "Pudding and midgets!!!!"

Later roomie,
Jeffro

Not just midgets. Pudding covered midgets in a plastic wading pool, dude. And speaking of... this is no lie. Saw an honest to God midget walking into Target with her non-midgetudinalized son of about 4 or 5. He was like 3 inches taller than her. Freaky. I wanted to follow her into Target and make a beeline for the pudding and toy aisles, but I had to pick up din din for the wife and kiddo. This damn real life crap is totally intruding on my recreational height-challenged fetishes. :)

C ya,
Jeffro

EWWW... that would be freaky. I think i would probably unintentionally stare and follow her around. Gonna be partyin after all 3 shows. i'll bring the midgets if you cover the pudding. Deal?

The J-ello Company has been made aware of me and Dubya's arrival times... so the vats should be at the Grenada's loading dock when we get there.

Remember... NO TIME is a BAD TIME for PUDDING!!!

J.

COOL! WE ARE STAYING AT THE GRANADA TOO. WILL BE ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE ARRIVAL OF PUDDING.

LATER
BRAD