Corset night

Which night should we have corset night?

• Thursday

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is a great idea. I haven't wore my hot magenta corset in years. I wear my black one from time to time, but I was waiting for the magenta color to be back in style. I sure hope it still fits. I think I have gained weight since I wore it last. My autumn skin tone doesn't look good in that color either, so I might have to get a little sun before PP, but I am so excited. If all of ya'll wear yours, I'll wear mine too.

Bryant

Bryant said:
That is a great idea. I haven't wore my hot magenta corset in years. I wear my black one from time to time, but I was waiting for the magenta color to be back in style. I sure hope it still fits. I think I have gained weight since I wore it last. My autumn skin tone doesn't look good in that color either, so I might have to get a little sun before PP, but I am so excited. If all of ya'll wear yours, I'll wear mine too.

Bryant

...wow...i thought there was major competition before, but now.....

Don't make me call Victoria's Secret and see what new fall colors they have available. These new styles really lift, seperate and tuck in all the right places. I might even have to get a pedicure (I'll be sure to bring my 4 1/2" grinder) and let those cute Asian girls paint my toes just so right. I wonder if I can mail order a size 13 men size shoe in a four inch heel before PP and have it arrive in time ? Hmmm...

Bryant

Bryant

Bryant said:

Bryant

Be very careful what you say for the ladies might hold you to it :p

The corset I ordered isn't going to work, as it turns out it isn't truly a corset... I will have to resort to an oldie, but that's okay; only the handful of you who went to BWBK '03 have seen it. :D (unless my mother gets off her tail and finishes the other one!)

jaimek said:
The corset I ordered isn't going to work, as it turns out it isn't truly a corset... I will have to resort to an oldie, but that's okay; only the handful of you who went to BWBK '03 have seen it. :D (unless my mother gets off her tail and finishes the other one!)

I'm not coming outta pocketbook $400 for a "true" corset, so I will be wearing a reasonable facsimile. :loco: It'll do. Next to what I've seen some girls will be wearing, I don't think anyone will even notice me. :D

Shaye

lady_space said:
I'm not coming outta pocketbook $400 for a "true" corset, so I will be wearing a reasonable facsimile. :loco: It'll do. Next to what I've seen some girls will be wearing, I don't think anyone will even notice me. :D

Shaye
Hey now I think Urban will be real happy with what you've picked out and he's the only one that counts right. But I think you'll get noticed anyway.

Kim

Bryant said:
I am way.... sexier than JW..... :D

Bryant

You won't be when the ladies see me with my butt corset on, dueling it out with BP..... Hell, I might skip the Nair and jsut have the PP logo shaved out of my butt..... Don't get me started! :Spin:

In the spirit of the evening I will join in and also wear a facsimile of a corset (unless anyone knows a way to get one in ATL for less than $100 without making one).

While we are talking women's clothes (ok, well only sort of), do any of you ladies have any recommendations for where/how to find a comfortable pair of high heeled shoes/boots of appropriate for metal concerts? I can't wear any of mine for longer than an hour or so standing... and I'm not even 5'2, so I really really need the height!

ReaLM said:
In the spirit of the evening I will join in and also wear a facsimile of a corset (unless anyone knows a way to get one in ATL for less than $100 without making one).

While we are talking women's clothes (ok, well only sort of), do any of you ladies have any recommendations for where/how to find a comfortable pair of high heeled shoes/boots of appropriate for metal concerts? I can't wear any of mine for longer than an hour or so standing... and I'm not even 5'2, so I really really need the height!

This is exactly what I am pondering. I spoke with a guy yesterday regarding magnetic inserts, but I don't think those are really feasible to use with heels, plus, my instep is too high to add anything else in my shoes. I am going to be investigating this further this weekend and will keep you posted! :D

I do have a pair of high-heeled sandals (about 2.5-3") that have the wedge style heel and "air" soles... they make little bitty puffing noises when I walk, but I could wear them all day long. I was going to try to find some heels with the same sort of soles.

Kim and I found a couple of cute "corsets" down at Lucky Devil in L5P for under $100. But you can't get the same one I got. ;)

Shaye

J-Dubya 777 said:
You won't be when the ladies see me with my butt corset on, dueling it out with BP..... Hell, I might skip the Nair and jsut have the PP logo shaved out of my butt..... Don't get me started! :Spin:

HAHA!!

Ewe. :yuk:

......but still hilarious!