Corset night

Which night should we have corset night?

• Thursday

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just for all these negative comments, I'm going to wear a corset on my butt,
and walk around on my hands........

/me adding Nair to the pre-departure shopping list....

I've got a black one... but I won't be wearing it because I am not as brave as some of you ladies... for a concert night gimme a cropped tank top and jeans ... plus I'll be wearing my Symphorce shirt :)

I do think the best day would be Friday though... Saturday is just too long of a day w/ all the after parties and all..

Rock on ladies.. I am sure all of you will look lovely :)

MetalRose said:
I've got 2 corsets (one I'm making right now). Then I have 4 other bustiers... but I don't want to wear them. Talk about OUCH pulling them off. :(

Corsets really aren't that bad to wear if you put them on right in the first place.

Now which GIRL said they'd have the corset tieing in their room?

-Metal

<speaking in high-piched falsetto> Me, Metal - I will have one in my room!! :D

Chris(tine) :headbang:

J-Dubya 777 said:
Just for all these negative comments, I'm going to wear a corset on my butt,
and walk around on my hands........

/me adding Nair to the pre-departure shopping list....

:lol: You win the funniest thing I've read all week award, and it's only Tuesday. ^_^

Oooooh, that reminds me, I need to get my measurements finalized with with our metal seamstress here!!!!

Then I can join in on corset night. Still I'm packing a shoe horn to make sure I can cram myself into it!!!!

junnie from the east said:
headbanging for 5 hours in corset will be a real torture! :D

It's not the headbanging part that hurts after five hours, it's the compressed ribs after five hours of laughing!

Oh, I do want to point out/ add. This is for any and all ladies who are attending, reading, lurking or what have you. Wonder if I should call Guiness to see if we'll beat the world record for the most ladies in corsets?

I wonder if Glenn would let me make a flyer to pass out on Thursday night or if he'd be willing to post it on the site somewhere....

-Metal

MetalRose said:
Oh, I do want to point out/ add. This is for any and all ladies who are attending, reading, lurking or what have you. Wonder if I should call Guiness to see if we'll beat the world record for the most ladies in corsets?

I wonder if Glenn would let me make a flyer to pass out on Thursday night or if he'd be willing to post it on the site somewhere....

-Metal

You'll probably have a tough time competing with medieval fairs.

BABS said:
Then I can join in on corset night. Still I'm packing a shoe horn to make sure I can cram myself into it!!!!
I'm sure there will be plenty of help to be found...
devil-smiley-057.gif