Corset night

Which night should we have corset night?

• Thursday

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't forget mandetory miniskirt night (I think y'all settled for Sat nite)

BTW,everyone nekkid night,hella not good,many people would need eye doctors the following monday :yuk:

I'm glad we finally settled which night it will be.. I have found such a beautiful collection of corsets, I just need to pick which one I should buy! There are so many beautiful patterns and colors that I may need to buy more than one! ;)

MetalRose are you ever going to let me in on this surprise you're planning for Friday night? Or should I shut my yap and spare you having to tell me to bugger off? hahaha!

~Tammy~

TheWhisper said:
I'm sure there will be plenty of help to be found...
devil-smiley-057.gif

That's what I'm afraid of!!!!!!!

Maybe I should rig my corset with mouse traps...

lady_space said:
I believe it was Freakchylde who volunteered her corset-stuffing services for ProgPower... can anyone confirm or deny? Kim? Alicia? Lara even? :)

Shaye
Yep, it was our very own Freakchylde...so our suite at the Residence Inn will be the Torture Chamber for at least one night ;)

Now to figure out what to wear with the corset...I guess it's a bit too hot yet for leather pants, huh? (Ok, for everyone *except* your man, Shaye! lol)

Alicia

Aeturnia said:
Now to figure out what to wear with the corset...I guess it's a bit too hot yet for leather pants, huh? (Ok, for everyone *except* your man, Shaye! lol)

--Who wore non-leather pants at the last barbecue. (!) I even wore my leather jeans for moral support, but did he? NOOOOOO..... :tickled:

Anyway. Friday night. I'm looking forward to Curse-it Night, too! :D

Paul.... man, that is rough, you wore them to support the guy and he did not even wear his... lol

he must have gotten the touch of Atlanta weather at the first one.... :)

You know, you are right..even sprinkled a little... :)
well, the leather pants were okay then.

I love the videos you posted from my BBQ by the way...those are just cool

LJ

Creeps said:
JUNNIE !!!!!

Are you finally bringing a large enough suitcase to smuggle me home in?!?!? :tickled:

Haven't heard from you on the forums for a while! Nice to see you, maybe this time we can actually meet in person.

Hi Creeps! wow yeah i remember that lil suitcase conversation here 3 years ago :) i'm so glad that someone still remembers me! see you in one month :wave:
thank you for saying hi!

Aeturnia said:

lmao! Well, I've managed to talk myself into the leather pants I saw last month if they're still there, so... no, of COURSE it's not going to be too hot for leather! :D

(But I have a back-up Hot Topic "corset" top that looks good with jeans, just in case. ;))

Shaye

MetalRose said:
Or a reason to know that no matter how big or little you are, you're more than happy with your own body. :) Not that having a handful of men drool over you hurts either. :)

-Metal

You're 100% right. Unfortunately, Mother Nature gave me a little more body than I need, especially from the waist down. So I need to literally work my ass off or airport security will stop me because they'll think I'm smuggling midgets in my jeans. :)

~Christina