Cosmic Death - Crimson Nightgate

I'm Downloading it Now, just try after me :D..
it seems that many users are trying to dl it..
wait a moment and try again.. IT WORKS :D
Thanks vargatron !

Ahhhh yup just got it, Masticator is crazy sounds nothing like what I would expect from Mr V! Is that you on vocals Mr V? Sounds so much different.

vargatron said:
well i have uploaded the cosmic death and 2 masticaor demos at "quickdump" now. :headbang:

cosmic death:
Click here to download cosmic death crimson nightgate.zip

Masticator:
Click here to download masticator.zip

:kickass:

Ok... so Now.. Im forced to ask for what we are missing here... The Dismembered Corpse Demo... Im sorry.. I can't have an incomplete Discography... I need everything released by a band (or just their LP and EP)..
To the point where I prefer that he didn't release a recording If I can't somehow get it.

So does anyone has those 2 songs from the Dismembered Corpse Demo??

Manu SwordMaster said:
Ok... so Now.. Im forced to ask for what we are missing here... The Dismembered Corpse Demo... Im sorry.. I can't have an incomplete Discography... I need everything released by a band (or just their LP and EP)..
To the point where I prefer that he didn't release a recording If I can't somehow get it.

So does anyone has those 2 songs from the Dismembered Corpse Demo??

somebody maybe have it on cassete and can rip it to mp3 format?

when i get an better sound card i can rip the demo i have to better quality. because when i ripped this demo i played the cassette with my stereo and recorded it to mp3 with my mp3 player and thats why it's so low sound quality at that songs.

i think there also maybe might be a fourth masticator demo if i remember right mattias said something about he tought they released 4 demos with masticator.

i can try to scan the frontpage and the booklet (or what it's now called) of my demo and upload it somwhere during this weekend. it's actually signed by both mr.v and matias with an gold pen :p

vargatron said:
somebody maybe have it on cassete and can rip it to mp3 format?

when i get an better sound card i can rip the demo i have to better quality. because when i ripped this demo i played the cassette with my stereo and recorded it to mp3 with my mp3 player and thats why it's so low sound quality at that songs.

i think there also maybe might be a fourth masticator demo if i remember right mattias said something about he tought they released 4 demos with masticator.

I don't remember how many it was..but I don't like one singel one of them..heheheheh..it's very naive..and..and..well, I just don't like it.

mr V

But nonetheless one of the first steps of a long journey with lots of musical wonders to come and to create! :p

Good that we cannot undo the past, isn't it? ;)

That's my rip there I think, not how I completely FUCKED UP on one track where I accidentally hit the REC button when I was listening to a CD - I edited it out from when I ripped it but the glitch is still there and it was a very stupid thing to do - two seconds of Immortal in the middle of that tape.

At last I downloaded it!
Cosmic Death is really a good thing!! But Masticator... Well, that's not for me i suppose. Too had to listen and the sound is poor =/ Sounds a bit immature.