Costumes

MFJ said:
My costume is "Max Johnson smoking some herb at his friend's house because we don't care about Halloween really and them I'm going to go home to watch the Ghost Hunters special and then go to bed".

Thats pretty much the same scenario as my last few Holloween's.

*Warning: Henrik Main, the forum libertarian, criticizes market powers ITP*

Halloween in USA is stupid enough, but it's at least a tradition.

Halloween in Scandinavia is utterly fucking idiotic, because people barely knew what it was before the Market Powers © decided that it was a good idea to milk kids (and parents, as they have to buy sweets to give to the little devils) for money by introducing El Grande Halloween in Norway around 2002.

I rate Halloween 2/10.

Henrik Main said:
*Warning: Henrik Main, the forum libertarian, criticizes market powers ITP*

Halloween in USA is stupid enough, but it's at least a tradition.

Halloween in Scandinavia is utterly fucking idiotic, because people barely knew what it was before the Market Powers © decided that it was a good idea to milk kids (and parents, as they have to buy sweets to give to the little devils) for money by introducing El Grande Halloween in Norway around 2002.

I rate Halloween 2/10.

haha ... i was in Romania some 4-5 years ago around Halloween time and noticed the same. Nobody used to celebrate this holiday back when I grew up ... then all of a sudden it popped up.

if anything, the day after, November 1st, All Saints Day if I am not mistaken, is a big deal in Europe. If you have some dead relatives this is the day when everyone goes to the cemetery and pays respects.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Thats pretty much the same scenario as my last few Holloween's.

Cheers, good sir. Maybe some Halloween (or whenever, really) I'll drive my ass to MD and drop you off some of the crazy creeping outdoors that we have around here all of a sudden and visit Derick/Cara and all of that fun stuff.

halloween is an excuse to throw on a costume and party and get high/hammered/both and get laid. Not that I need an excuse for any of the that but the costume

here are a few pics from last night. me and the wife weren't in many of ours, because, well, we were using this camera. i picked the best looking pics. the wife is the cop lady

DSCN0130.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

DSCN0150.jpg

DSCN0131.jpg

Yeah, that ref: on the scale of 1 to Ass-lickable.... shes definitly someone I'd go south on.

the ref in engaged to frankenstein, who in turn, was hitting on the nun all night (and eventually kissed her). the nun is 31 and married to some dude who wasn't there. the ref is 28.

Good play by Franky in the picture. Reaching around the nun to get some connection going... but still making contact with the fiancé. :kickass: this man knows how to be a womanizer. :kickass: