Costumes

That Nun has got to be a slut. Then again, most middle-aged women are very very permiscuous.

the funny thing is, this party was right across the street and they have a hot tub (boing!) and pool. if the nun, the ref, the hostess, and the wife would have gotten in, I woulda jumped in there. unfortunately, only the hostess and the white/pink kitty cat got in, and by then it was 3AM

E-bortion said:
That Nun has got to be a slut. Then again, most middle-aged women are very very permiscuous.

haha, actually she didn't act too slutty at all. i do know her and her husband are trying to get pregnant.

we only knew our hosts before last night.

The good picture of my costume:
DSCN0024.jpg

The picture that shows how shitty it really was:
DSCN0023.jpg

Things didn't go as planned (2 parties got cancelled, one was full of guys who'd jumped one of my buddies before and the last one..... we don't like those people so we decided not to go).
So I washed off the facepaint and shit.

No party? No problem!!!

DSCN0025.jpg

DSCN0026.jpg

This here be me buddies:
DSCN0027.jpg

Heres me really fucking high listening to music in a way I never have before. It became like a 3D world and I was in it just experiencing it. It was nuts... btw... Three Sheetz = teh godlike when high. But I was going off to Runemagick here. Later on I was listening to some nuclear rabbit and could actually understand every word their singer said, normally i can't. haha.

DSCN0031.jpg

DSCN0032.jpg

The guy with all the hookups:
DSCN0030.jpg

The textbook of infamy.... (Me and kevin's textbook from first level last year! gonna post this picture on the teachers door :p)
DSCN0022.jpg

And I was too high to stand striaght so this picture is all fucked up, but it kinda looks cool.
DSCN0028.jpg

While it seems that almost every metalhead wants to go as Abbath for Halloween, I gotta admit that costume was much better done than most I've seen.

Dude, I'm late to this thread huh. That ref chick will get FUCKED. Godamn, shes hot. That nun is a total slut and I dont even know her. lol

I want a costume of the BK King. He fucking RULES!!!

J. finally some great pics dude !!! :loco: ... yeah, the ref ... wowa weewee ... SHOTGUN!!!

pics from last night coming in next post ... slept till 5pm today ... fucking crazy night.

here i am, about to leave for work. i thought for a while and conjured up what i thought would make a decent pirate outfit :loco:

only problem is...when i was lining my eyes the eyepencil popped out my left contact lens and i can't find the shit. soooo i'm blind in one eye, and don't even have an eyepatch. arrrrrrrrgh i be pissed :mad:

348_4842_r1.jpg

holy shit i missed a nuclear rabbit reference!?!?

A FEATHER
A LUMP OF COAL
AND A STIIIIIICK!!!

:kickass:

wtf only only one other person at work dressed up. bah.

oh yeah oh yeah. toy kitchen! intense!!
348_4852.jpg

i couldn't even connect the fucking dots right, being half blind!
348_4846.jpg