CotM Merch

One idea that immediately sprang to mind - how about CotM/MJR picks, since they've been out of stock on the main merch page for so long?

Oh, and the world would be a far better place if we had CotM pasties!

Enough about MJR picks; I want Lepond and Pinnella picks!

Wait, that makes no sense! Haha!

I'd really like some big posters (24" x 36") of all the album covers, but particularly the last five. I'll take little poster sizes (like the PL tour posters), too, though! Also, a poster for P's solo album would be cool - I love that art!

Some huge-ass window stickers would be nice. I've been meaning to transform my car into a SymphonyXmobile for some time now...

I vote for Hoodies too...either with Paradise album cover or Odyssy's album cover...both would make killer hoodie designs...

I personally would love:

1) Some t-shirts about The Accolade saga... some artwork with a line printed on it, such as "The sword he once held tight falls forever from his hands" or "A heart of gold pumps within his metal skin".
2) Tight t-shirts and different color tonalities (not only black, a brilliant blue would be beautiful)!
3) A small hourglass :)

If you could accept some suggestions for the 2nd Fan Club CD too, that would be awesome.
Thanks.

Definitely up for suggestions for cd content..let's hear them! Can't guarantee anything thought, except that I will pass them on to MJR.. :)

Definitely up for suggestions for cd content..let's hear them! Can't guarantee anything thought, except that I will pass them on to MJR.. :)

Thanks!:saint:
I don't know if we can discuss about it here, anyway...
I know there are 3 bonus tracks available only on certain editions:

Frontiers
Sacrifice Prelude (Demo)
Opening Alternate Intro (Demo)

I think that including all the rare tracks, demos and more rare stuff on a 2nd fan club CD would be a blessing for every true fan! :worship:

I'd like to hear a couple cover tunes. Would have loved to hear them do Smokin' by Boston...
I'm up for anything cd-wise as it has been a VERY long time....