Couple of my recent mixes

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
Hey dudesss.. Just thought I'd share these mixes with ya'll!

I have soooooo much recent work that's not been released yet, so this is just a few of em.

Enjoiii

Oh yeah, make sure to listen to the ending of "mix1"!! Some mean shit!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey both mixes sound really fuckin awsome!

i just think that mix 2 might be pumping a bit to much!

i really always like how you mix drums and always listen to your mixes man keep it up!

Overall I like them, but the toms sound weird and the 2nd mix seems like the limiter is being pushed a bit too hard -- especially with the obvious clipping during the bass drops.

I found myself diggin the shit out of the chorus of the song, especially the 2nd part. Really awesome groove and vocal work.
the end and the techno part is kinda :zombie: tho.
Also not too excited about the breaky parts, but damn the melodic parts are great.
Mix works too for that kind of stuff, even if it's slammed too hard for my tastes.
And I don't like that kind of über-editing on the guitars, it's not that bad at the chorus though when all the rest is of the stuff is playing.
Really nice work!

Last edited by a moderator:
I found myself diggin the shit out of the chorus of the song, especially the 2nd part. Really awesome groove and vocal work.
the end and the techno part is kinda :zombie: tho.
Also not too excited about the breaky parts, but damn the melodic parts are great.
Mix works too for that kind of stuff, even if it's slammed too hard for my tastes.
And I don't like that kind of über-editing on the guitars, it's not that bad at the chorus though when all the rest is of the stuff is playing.
Really nice work!

I agree about the guitar edits. They actually asked for them to be like that, unfortunately. And yes, the techno part could use some work.
:headbang: