Cover albums: Yay or Nay

Animetal is a Japanese thrash/power band who covers anime TV show theme songs. I suppose they count. And they totally kick ass.

Haha people actually like Dying Fetus. Animetal are incredibly talented musicians who I urge you to check out before dissing. They do look like a goofy 80s band, but I guarantee to you that they are great. And their songs are all like a minute long because they're theme songs.

AjDeath said:
You're good, kid. Real good. You must tutor me in the ways of wit and whim.

It's really quite simple - he just quoted V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V and then changed the quote slightly for side-splitting comedic value. I'm surprised you didn't get it straight away :confused:

animetal is good....
dying fetus blow.....
and crypt keeper is an amazingly misinformed shithead loser that lives in his mother's basement. next time, crypt, please make a thread that is worth while. you know you have gone wrong when people are going off topic in your thread. if people are talking about the original theme, then you are A O K.

Shit, I didn't see your post earlier in the thread about Animetal, V.V.V.V.V. Animetal was the first thing that came into my head when I though of metal covers :oops: