Cover art, 'For the Revolution' MySpace

My dear cousin from Helsinki is visiting me. She was so happy to tell me, that Hamlak has released the new cover desing. I was like WTF?
She just kept repeating Hamlak. After I asked Kalmah? She started to laugh... She is not so familiar with heavy music. But I still love her, my little sister. :)
Well, sweet cover anyways!

The new cover looks great. And I'm glad to see the trident back.

I still liked the artwork on the older albums. I really liked the style of Juha Vuorma and it gave the Kalmah albums a unique look.

Hell yeah!

the artwork is great but I think I prefer the black waltz one IMO.
I'm not sure to understand the artwork, what is supposed to be on the sides of the men? I perceive something but I don't know what.

I like everything about the album cover except the font. I don't think it goes with the background very well. Everything in the back is pretty gritty and dark looking, while the font is just white and plain. I think the font should be blended a little better, or at least just leave the kalmah font as is and get rid of that scroll thing and just put "For the Revolution" under kalmah. But "For the revolution" song is nothing short of amazing. I like how it has that dark classical epic black metal feel, combined with kalmah's swamp melodies.

Hell yeah! This is what we've been waiting for! Love the cover, love the song (even heard it on the radio last monday :p) Can't wait for the whole album!

THANK YOU PEKKA, ANTTI, JANNE, MARCO AND TIMO!!

Swamps 4ever!

riddickart makes me a bit sick you know.. i much more prefer the artwork from kalmah albums ;p i like some parts of the new cover but dont like the whole that much. my favourite is for sure the black waltz. swampsong cover is also pretty cool ;) im not really waiting for the album booklet but for the CD! gosh.. im gonna die waiting... its still a month! i hope they are gonna do that! video to the groan of the wind was georgeus! ^^