[Cover]Fellsilent - Erase Begin (Pod Farm 2, SD2.0)

Well I think the biggest problem here is that those guitars aren't even close to the tightness playability-wise as they should be. :) Also they sound like a modeler.

However bass sounds way better in the new version.

Yep, I probably have to redo some riff and I'll try to reamp them through my cab with real mic to have a more realistic sound.

Thank you for the listening and the advice !

Better guitar tone! The playing is not as tight as "djent" playing is supposed to be. This is why I feel like djent bands aren't getting the respect they deserve. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to be an as*h*le but if you play djent you REALLY have to mute those pauses. Dead silence! A noise gate will cure things a lot but sloppyness will come through. It requires a lot of work to create that kind of a tight technique... I feel like I have to make a tutorial on how to do that but once again I feel like a jerk doing giving lessons.

You're not an asshole saying that. I agree that I have to work on the tightness of my playing, I took the bad habit to focus more on the sound than the way I play the song...

But I'll try to redo it again when I'll have the time ! Because now I'll soon receive three E604 and an other SM57, so I'll more focus on recording real drums because SD 2.0 is good but real drums are better and more interesting to work on !

By the way I don't think you'd be a jerk by doing a tutorial...