Cover Nightingale!

L0bster

OneTwo!
Feb 28, 2002
Stockholm
Visit site
Allrighto, I just want to check if there is any interesting in doing a Nightingale cover compilation from this board (again). It's usually a pretty nice way to waste some time, both listening and recording.

here's a little taster, me [bass on this one] jammin with Staffan[guitars] and his brother[drums], no vox though:

http://canopy.obitus.org/invisible.mp3 !

I'd like to know if someone else has this problem that the "g-string" can't be tuned. It's always wrong. You can't even tell if it's too high or low. Always G.
By the way, cool cover.

Unicorn said:
I'd like to know if someone else has this problem that the "g-string" can't be tuned. It's always wrong. You can't even tell if it's too high or low. Always G.
By the way, cool cover.
G-strings sucks most of the time:loco:

Gurgelguff said:
Cool jam guys !:headbang:
Dont forget to tune up The G string to A one this one
Ah, that's how you do that AC/DC lick in the chorus !?

Did Dan know what he was talking about when he said that NG did "all songs in normal tuning, except for drop-d stuff" on the realeasegig? Always a mystery with your tunigns :) DADADE, D#, Drop C#, whatnot :D

Yes, I would love to create a cover of Nightfall Overture with Jabarkas and maybe if Unicorn you wouldn't mind doing the piano bits?!? I know you are talented on the piano.

Anyway, that jam sounded rockin!

Yeah, it has to do with the polarity in the pick-ups. They don't like the G-string ;D

Unicorn said:
By the way, cool cover.

L0bster said:
Ah, that's how you do that AC/DC lick in the chorus !?

Did Dan know what he was talking about when he said that NG did "all songs in normal tuning, except for drop-d stuff" on the realeasegig? Always a mystery with your tunigns :) DADADE, D#, Drop C#, whatnot :D

Live he dosen´t change his tuning on this songs, just me, so the live sound is a bit different. On the record it´s all me and in EADAHE tuning ( except for the solo )