Cover Song Contest News??

Yes, I'm here. :p
Just for information, Nico lives about 6 km away from me. Why do you ask me things in english in the forum?:mad: You can call me anytime. ;)
And Analog Kid, it's all in the making. Today the CD from YourDeadGroom arrived (thanks!) and llamaura wants to send me her, too. Now I only wait for yours. :) Or shall I use your Mp3?
And someone should be so kind and do a cover for it, then he will get one CD for free of course. :rolleyes:
Ok?

Hey, I'll make a cover...but I'm afraid you guys wouldn't be too happy about it, hehehe.

I want a copy of that cd, everyone's cover kicked so much ass! I'm especially in love with llamura's voice. Let me know what I need to do to get it if possible. ;)

Originally posted by Unicorn
Just for information, Nico lives about 6 km away from me. Why do you ask me things in english in the forum?:mad: You can call me anytime. ;)Ok?

Arschloch! :p

This was "asshole" and it was in German language, as you wanted it! :D

Regarding the cover: Maybe we could ask the professionals in this forum if they could help us... ??

NICO

ColdDarkNord, when you want to do a nice cover for it, you don't only get the CD with the N.G coversongs, I'll make a CD with our Deadhouse-cover especially for you. :)