Cover songs?

One is the Lonliest Number - Three Dog Night (I think that was the bands name haha)

I just think it would be neat for you to something from a different genre, and make it your own. I was going to say 99 Red Balloons, but a lot of people have already done that one.

How about legendary Metallica - Enter Sandman??

I've always liked Metallica, and every band must have at least 1 Iron Maiden or Metallica cover, right? ;D

cenzu said:
how about some Judas Priest,
"The Ripper" or "Victim of Changes"

Edge of Sanity's "The Masque" (anyone know the song?)

Priest is not completely out of the question, but it's something that many bands have done quite a few times so we'll probably go for something totally different. Breaking the Law and Painkiller have been played by so many bands that it wouldn't be anything fresh or original to play them.

Actually, we have been thinking of a song that's not even metal and convert it into it, if we have the time and energy we might try to play it on our next gig on new years eve, but I'm not making any promises.

I would like to here master of puppets by them ^^ now that would be awesome!

Kasakka said:
Danzig - Mother
Kiuas has allready played Mother in the first albums release party in Wäiski, although it would be nice to hear it again sometime

Perhaps an old Skyclad-song or anything by sonata arctica :p

Or how about take a classic rock-song and turn it into something completely new.. (meat loaf, led zeppelin, or anything in that direction)