cracked plug ins

Oh man I had a good rip but it seems Oz and Marcus both have laid it on already so I'll leave him alone :lol:

~006

alot of exe's are just extractors for vst files so do a google search for a "mac exe extractor" and try find the vst's within the exe files, then run them with a converter in mac, thats what i do and they work le-perfecto!

8======D punctuations used correctly here ??

I am a little flustered from working with the worse rapper alive for the past 12 hours. Sorry if i did not punctuate to your high standards next time i might actually care!!

"Worst rapper alive?" Isn't that all of them? ...I've had a few days like that, so my sympathies.

As for punctuation, I don't have very high standards. However, your earlier post was pretty much unreadable. It doesn't have to be perfect, but please, at least make an effort when posting.

"Worst rapper alive?" Isn't that all of them? ...I've had a few days like that, so my sympathies.

As for punctuation, I don't have very high standards. However, your earlier post was pretty much unreadable. It doesn't have to be perfect, but please, at least make an effort when posting.

Its kool dude, was one of them days. Rappers keep me doing this full time,but metals is my favorite