Cradle Of Filth live?

Originally Posted By -Gavin-
^ This right here, is a good guy.

quaqmire2.gif

AWWRIGHT :headbang:

you reelly can't compare COf and Cob becouse its a diffrent style of music and Cof are more old and have a lot of expiriences while cob hasn't so many expiriences. But it doesn't matter if Cob are more nu metal. They put on a better show than Cof!!!

Midian is one of the best...if not the best album ever made!!!!:devil:
Cruelty and the beast isn't half bad either.....
Don't worry the concert will be an experiences you will never forget....just open your mind to them a bit!
They are my favorite band(even with their latest shit:) )
If you don't like Dani then you like Manson.....in my humble opinion....:D

janez79 said:
you reelly can't compare COf and Cob becouse its a diffrent style of music and Cof are more old and have a lot of expiriences while cob hasn't so many expiriences. But it doesn't matter if Cob are more nu metal. They put on a better show than Cof!!!

Have you seen both live, headlinging?

I've seen CoF 3 times so far. One small venue show headlining, one co-headlining, and one festival (ozz-fest) And they do put on a good show, have awesome theatrics, and it's just a cool sight to see. They play some favorties too. Dani does know how to get a good crowd response and Paul is just an awesome guy on stage. He singles out fans and acknowledges them it's cool.

I have also seen COB open two shows, one for Iced Earth, one for Dimmu, and also seen them headline in Farmingdale New York.. And I really think COB puts on a better show. In his own respect Alexi gets the crowd motivated, because that's just the way his personality is. Plus it's just awesome seeing them play, the solos really do suck you in, and headlining in NY, Alexi was definately nailing alot of his shit. Calling COB numetal is pretty stupid, even Sixpounder far surpasses the nu metal sound, and that'd be the song I'm assuming most of you are talking about (without mention of upcoming TLS). Their definately just power metal with black vocals. Just the way in which Alexi composes songs is awesome, there's really never a boring part as the songs play on.

Old CoF was awesome, the new shit I could really care less about.

There's my verdict haha, if it had any value at all..

Oh, it should be a fun show, so just check it out.

If I might bring my humble opinion on the matter: I've seen CoF headlining once in Paris on the Midian tour and it was rather disappointing I must say... Boring concert, no spirit, no life, no energy... Certainly nothing to compare with CoB, which always (at least the couple of times I saw them) put on a crazy show! Anyway, I'd still recommend you go to the Porto gig, since Moonspell will be playing home and that's a hell of a band!!! In fact, they're the only reason why I'm going to the Stockholm gig :)

Well, I think we could stop this discussion, cause I didn't want it to change into a war!
I just gave my opinion about COF. I don't like them. And for those who said I was just a prick, who didn't know anything about them, but said they suck cause "it's fashion": I actually have all of their albums! I know all of their songs! So, my opinion has a basis! But, I really don't care about what u think...

Yeah, I'll have to go to the concert, or my best-friend's gonna miuss her fav band (i don't want her to go trough that cause I know what it is like: missed COB)... The only "happy" part for me in the night will definitely be Moonspell's gig.

fulminatrix_XII said:
If I might bring my humble opinion on the matter: I've seen CoF headlining once in Paris on the Midian tour and it was rather disappointing I must say... Boring concert, no spirit, no life, no energy... Certainly nothing to compare with CoB, which always (at least the couple of times I saw them) put on a crazy show! Anyway, I'd still recommend you go to the Porto gig, since Moonspell will be playing home and that's a hell of a band!!! In fact, they're the only reason why I'm going to the Stockholm gig :)

Hell yeah! It's cool u like them! They're a wonderful live band! I've seen them a few times, and it's alwasy better than the last time. I was at our great metal-club anniversary (december 2004), and Moonspell played there again, and it was just overwhelming! o_O Fernando (the vocalist) even spit fire 3times! :headbang: :headbang: