KoRn
Trapt
Staind
Godsmack
Slipknot

^^

That is a real Metal show.
I hope your kidding.

i like cradle too..they`re okay, i saw them in august..but they always have that chick on the pole? or something.. like that :err:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Disturbed4ntics
KoRn
Trapt
Staind
Godsmack
Slipknot

^^

That is a real Metal show.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*begins lighting the torches and handing out pitchforks*

This calls for a disgruntled local mob. Who's with me?

Cof? Uhhh...no.

I'd pay $25 to see Type O, though.

And Godsmack are a killer live band. Sucks they're already sold out in my area...

Hey Charubic Murder, you like Chthonian Appanage?

They kick ass and are hella nice guys. I emailed them from their site to get a t-shirt and demo and wound up helping them with graphics work. The main image as you're entering the site is my work, as well as the black and white banner.

Do they plan on touring any time soon?

TheNooseInYourEmptySoul said:
Hey Charubic Murder, you like Chthonian Appanage?

They kick ass and are hella nice guys. I emailed them from their site to get a t-shirt and demo and wound up helping them with graphics work. The main image as you're entering the site is my work, as well as the black and white banner.

Do they plan on touring any time soon?
Actually, I'm the rhythm guitarist for Chthonian Appanage and thanks for the support. We are writing music for the next demo and are planning on playing a few shows after the holidays.