Cradle Of Filth

GhostOfBodom said:
I know that but I want a discussion on them because it will make a change from all the other less ingaging threads and maybe I want to include Lady_Laiho unlike everyone else. Is there anything wrong with that?
And anyway if you want to come and give your opinions as well then you can just dont make it really childish and "Cradle Of Filth suck balls" or "Cradle Of Filth are gay" at least make it vaguely intelligent.
http://pub137.ezboard.com/bcradleoffilthonline

there, now shut up.

For fuck sake.
If you dont want to talk about Cradle Of Filth go and make your own "I'm a small minded twat and have nothing else to do other than try and make myself look cool by being a dick" thread. It's not as if this one is doing much to get in your way is it?

Söy said:
...so it's a thread for you and lady_laiho?
No it's for me as well. The one extra person makes a complete difference... :p

Söy said:
cause the devil is a looooooser and he's myyyy bitchhhhhhh
Are you quoting Lordi to try and spam this thread? Personally I don't mind. I like that song.

RiderOfJustice said:
Dani from Cradle sounds like a hamster on crack that is getting its balls cut off.
Remind me, what does that sound like again? I know I heard that noise a couple of days ago but I just can't quite recall it.

Söy said:
yes cob off topic not cof fuckups
My mistake. Again.

Kayos said:
GhostOfBodom has already joined.
I thought that this board was titled "COB OFF TOPIC"...
Must have been my mistake?
I thought people like you were too stupid to be able to breathe.

CliffBurton said:
I thought people like you were too stupid to be able to breathe.
No. It was my mistake again.
I'm so stupid that I forgot that I didn't know how to breathe and therefore have actually managed to live. This fact is unfortunate to many people that I know.
I also forgot that we should all have the right to freedom of speech.

If you don't like Cra...Actually, that sentence won't even register.

Kayos said:
I'm so stupid that I forgot that I didn't know how to breathe and therefore have actually managed to live. This fact is unfortunate to many people that I know.

Isn't it Hipocritical to claim "freedom of speech" when you are ranting about someone insulting you?

Someone has the "right" to post about CoF, I have the right to bitch and moan. Your choices, make retarded attempts at being somewhat intelligent, or ignor it.

Kayos said:

:lol:
Eter said:
you thing it's very easy tosinging like dani filth???
he have a very strong voice)))
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
You are right, I have attempted it many times and have failed miserably, (usually violently bringing up blood). But yes his voice is amazing.

Ghost of Bodom: His screams are impossible to make. I tryed it as well and after the first two screams, i couldn't scream anymore. It hurt my throat. THen i tryed the growls and it was very fun to do but i couldn't make it deep enough.

Lady_Laiho said:
Ghost of Bodom: His screams are impossible to make. I tryed it as well and after the first two screams, i couldn't scream anymore. It hurt my throat. THen i tryed the growls and it was very fun to do but i couldn't make it deep enough.
Good for you, But you are a girl and unless your name is Andrea Gossow then you can't make any decent sounding screams. I'm not being nasty. When try it hurts aswell. I don't even know how he does it.