Cradle Of Filth

Lady_Laiho said:
Ghost of Bodom: Andrea????!! You mean Angela./QUOTE]
Yes I do :O
Leave me alone i get confused sometimes lol

As to the favourite album mine is Dusk and Her Embrace.
Midian is very good but for me it mark there becoming mainstream whereas Dusk And Her Embrace was blacker and gererally more COF-esque
If the recording of Principles Of Evil Made Flesh was remastered then it would be a fucking amazing album.

THey re-made some songs of Principles of Evil on the Bitter Suites to Succubi album. I don't think they really got mainstream until Damnation and a Day.

Blondie, You Said Username and Mima, no disrespect but could you not slate Lady Laiho in this thread please?

I feel left out. I'm am really quite new to Cradle Of Filth and so cannot even make a jugdement on my favourite album as I haven't heard them all. :(

From what I have heard though I like the fact that the guitar features more prominantly in "Nyphetamine" than in other albums that I have listened to. It probably has something to do with my learning guitar though.

Lady_Laiho said:
THey re-made some songs of Principles of Evil on the Bitter Suites to Succubi album. I don't think they really got mainstream until Damnation and a Day.

And Dark Faerytales. They made the mistake of making a video of Her Ghost In The Fog.

Kayos said:
Blondie, You Said Username and Mima, no direspect but could you not slate Lady Laiho in this thread please?

I feel left out. I'm am really quite new to Cradle Of Filth and so cannot even make a jugdement on my favourite album as I haven't heard them all. :(

From what I have heard though I like the fact that the guitar features more prominantly in "Nyphetamine" than in other albums that I have listened to. It probably has something to do with my learning guitar though.

The guitaring does stand out more in Nymphetamine which is probably to do with the lack of the ochestrals. And from what I can remember off hand no Lady Deva (correct me if im wrong anyone)

MIMA said:
^ well im sorry.. but we could do what ever we want ... ok?
I just thought that there was no harm in asking, but you are right, you can do what you want at the expense of what other people want and I can't stop you.

Why do you all feel the need to slate Lady_Laiho?
Just because she may have annoyed you its not as if she is standing next to you whining in your ear and its not as if you cant ignore her. If you really hate her that much why do you feel the need to associate with her? Anyway while shes talking in here shes less likely to do whatever she does to annoy you so go and make yet another thread to slate her in.

MIMA said:
^thank you for understanding...
It wasn't as if I chose to understand so I don't quite understand your thank you.It's just the way things are. I'm just tired of the constant battle.

The first special CD that I've ever bought was Cradle Of Filth's new album Thornography. I got the first day cover on the third day of release.

^ dude.. mind your own business.. ok? she wouldve been cool if she would stop talkin about fuckin laiho???

try defending on someone you know for real...ok?

Hey! Alexi rox!

Kayos: Yes, the Nymphetamine guitars rock! I like the way they were tuned. I can't ever find words to describe the guitars but the best parts were on Filth Little Secret(my fave song off the album) and Coffin Fodder.

MIMA said:
^ dude.. mind your own business.. ok? she wouldve been cool if she would stop talkin about fuckin laiho???

try defending on someone you know for real...ok?

I take it your saying that to me. I've got nothing against you either but if your saying that to me why dont you go and slate someone that you ACTUALLY know.
As for me minding my own bussiness
MIMA said:
^ well im sorry.. but we could do what ever we want ... ok?
Does that not apply to me?

Lady_Laiho said:
Hey! Alexi rox!

Kayos: Yes, the Nymphetamine guitars rock! I like the way they were tuned. I can't ever find words to describe the guitars but the best parts were on Filth Little Secret(my fave song off the album) and Coffin Fodder.

Personally I dont like Filthy Little Secret although the solo is very good. It's just a bit to happy for me to associate with Cradle. Not saying i hate it though. Coffin Fodder on the other hand is one of my favourites from Nymphetamine along with Absinthe With Faust and Swansong For A Raven which is one of my all time favourite Cradle songs.

you said username said:
noone cares.
I care

^ blah blah blah... fuckin blahs... i can slate whoever i want whenever i want .. like it or not.. i seriously dont give a fuck !!! and btw i didnt say anything bad.. i just said how come shes not banned...

EDIT: ghost whatever..

MIMA said:
^ blah blah blah... fuckin blahs... i can slate whoever i want whenever i want .. like it or not.. i seriously dont give a fuck !!! and btw i didnt say anything bad.. i just said how come shes not banned...

EDIT: ghost whatever..
:lol: