Cradle Of Filth

Lady_Laiho said:
Hey! Alexi rox!

Kayos: Yes, the Nymphetamine guitars rock! I like the way they were tuned. I can't ever find words to describe the guitars but the best parts were on Filth Little Secret(my fave song off the album) and Coffin Fodder.

I'm just biased to be wanting to hear the guitar as dominant as possible without ruining the rest of the parts of the song. I probably would be able to describe the technical names if I could remember "Filthy Little Secret" at the moment. :O
My favourite song of the album is "Absinthe With Faust" but I would have to listen to the songs again for a completely valid judgement.

This mainly aimed to GhostOfBodom, my friend saw Cradle Of Filth at Download three years ago and Mortis saw them up close. Heh.heh. In your face!!! In my face too but that doesn't count ;)

I know what this thread needs...

You better look at this Lady_Laiho.

Kayos said:
I'm just biased to be wanting to hear the guitar as dominant as possible without ruining the rest of the parts of the song. I probably would be able to describe the technical names if I could remember "Filthy Little Secret" at the moment. :O
My favourite song of the album is "Absinthe With Faust" but I would have to listen to the songs again for a completely valid judgement.

This mainly aimed to GhostOfBodom, my friend saw Cradle Of Filth at Download three years ago and Mortis saw them up close. Heh.heh. In your face!!! In my face too but that doesn't count.

Thats the bad thing about Thornography, Theres not enough orchestral backing or keyboard parts.
Damn them for seeing Cradle. How close?

GhostOfBodom said:
Thats the bad thing about Thornography, Theres not enough orchestral backing or keyboard parts.
Damn them for seeing Cradle. How close?

Laura was pretty far away from the stage. You couldn't recognise the figures in her pictures as specific people. Mortis in the other hand I'm not sure about. From what I remember he was describing Dani Filth in some detail but that's all I can recall. Don't you mind me posting the picture?

It will be just me and my hand tonight as well...With some printer paper in the other hand...
:p

lmao-real.jpg

I loved Filth Little Secret and the lyrics were really good too. I like the fact that the lyrics are about midieval farytales and fantasies and has that whole gothic romance theme. I also like Nemesis.

What's the pic look like? I'm using foxfire so the pic doesn't show? Ooo, is it Dani??!!