Cradle Of Filth

GhostOfBodom said:
I know that but I want a discussion on them because it will make a change from all the other less ingaging threads and maybe I want to include Lady_Laiho unlike everyone else. Is there anything wrong with that?
And anyway if you want to come and give your opinions as well then you can just dont make it really childish and "Cradle Of Filth suck balls" or "Cradle Of Filth are gay" at least make it vaguely intelligent.

how can people not lyk cradle of filth.. wats not to lyk.. eh? cradle of filth is wat hooked me to death metal...

Wow I'm glad Cradle Of Filth didn't get flamed here at all. The band was torn apart at the General Metal Forums discussion on Thornography nobody there seems to like the band.

And LEAVE LADY LAIHO ALONE. It sickens me to watch all of you people attempt to hurt Lady Laiho because of her own personality. Heck I have a bad personality myself because I home school but still, this is crossing the borderline. Lady Laiho isn't even irritating this is just pretending to hate her.