Cradle Of Filth

mooDoom said:
Mine is Midian.
Hey. I was going to say it's nice to know that there are more people out there that like Cradle Of Filth to you and There's Evil In My Mind. :)
A lot of People do like Midian as there favourite.
I like your avatar.
Welcome to the boards.

mooDoom said:
Thanks, nice to see another Cradle fan here :)
Have you ever seen the band? Or have any plans to?

Hey, GhostOfBodom, your coat is based on Dani Filth's. It is called a "Pinhead" coat isn't it?

mooDoom said:
Well, Dusk and Her Embrace was my favorite until Midian. It is really close tho!

But overall I think that they had their best line up in Midian. While Nick is an amazing drummer and maybe even better than Adrian, I think that Adrian complements the bands sound better. The sound Martin adds to the overall atmosphere of the album is unreal and really amazing. I feel the album is the perfect balance between their old and new sound and it has no dull song in it, keeping you hooked from start to finish. I also love the narrations done by "Pinhead", he also does some in Thornography, his voice is very cool.

Dusk And Her Embrace is my favourite album. I can see what your saying about adrian but since he joined the overall speed has decreased. This can be good in some respects but the new songs seem lacking in pace. I find that Midian is a bit too mainstream although some of my favourite ever Cradle songs are from the album. There are no specific reasons that it is my favourite it just speaks to me more that the other albums.

Kayos said:
Hey, GhostOfBodom, your coat is based on Dani Filth's. It is called a "Pinhead" coat isn't it?

And yes it is.

You know my name. USE IT!
(No one else though) - prove yourselves.

Lady_Laiho said:
Ghost of Bodom: His screams are impossible to make. I tryed it as well and after the first two screams, i couldn't scream anymore. It hurt my throat. THen i tryed the growls and it was very fun to do but i couldn't make it deep enough.
After having now tried to sing Like Dani Filth I can agree that it is achieveable to get a similar sound to his singing voice but his screams are hard. I don't know of anyone that can get anywhere near the right sound.

GhostOfBodom said:
And yes it is.

You know my name. USE IT!
(No one else though) - prove yourselves.

Edit: Everyone but me can use GhostOfBodom's name. It is Ryan.
You Dani Filth imitation. Get away from me.

i love that fact that almost everyone that likes CoF now have red boxes :lol: