Cradle Of Filth

Theres Evil In My Mind said:
how can people not lyk cradle of filth.. wats not to lyk.. eh? cradle of filth is wat hooked me to death metal...
I can understand why people don't like them but yes they are amazing. The first song i heard was Her Ghost In The Fog (Surprise) and that was what got me into heavy music.

Blue_Jay said:
Wow I'm glad Cradle Of Filth didn't get flamed here at all. The band was torn apart at the General Metal Forums discussion on Thornography nobody there seems to like the band.

And LEAVE LADY LAIHO ALONE. It sickens me to watch all of you people attempt to hurt Lady Laiho because of her own personality. Heck I have a bad personality myself because I home school but still, this is crossing the borderline. Lady Laiho isn't even irritating this is just pretending to hate her.
I don't know why people give the band so much shit. it does't matter if they dont like them but why does everyone have to be so childish about it.
And +1 for the Lady_Laiho comment

The Bringer said:
:lol:

I laugh everytime I see people saying that Cradle of Filth is "incredible" and "got me into death/black/folk/NSBM/what-the-fuck-ever metal."
Why do you laugh? Surely you have a favourtite band or at least a band that got YOU into metal.

mooDoom said:
Me too! Best band there is! :headbang:
I agree :)

Reactions: Vamos
Lady_Laiho said:
I loved Filth Little Secret and the lyrics were really good too. I like the fact that the lyrics are about midieval farytales and fantasies and has that whole gothic romance theme. I also like Nemesis.

What's the pic look like? I'm using foxfire so the pic doesn't show? Ooo, is it Dani??!!
I listened to that song since you last posted about Filthy Little Secret and I can't think of any technical term to describe the guitar. It's just a dominant powerful sound. It is a good song. I like most of the songs on Nymphetamine.
The picture is of...

Yes it is Dani Filth, from the Nyphetamine video. It looks very nice, how could it not? ;)

Blue_Jay said:
Wow I'm glad Cradle Of Filth didn't get flamed here at all. The band was torn apart at the General Metal Forums discussion on Thornography nobody there seems to like the band.
Was that because of Thornography? I can imagine that a lot of fans will be dissappointed in them. What's your favourite album?

Reactions: Vamos