Cradle Of Filth

Lady_Laiho said:
Ghost of Bodom: His screams are impossible to make. I tryed it as well and after the first two screams, i couldn't scream anymore. It hurt my throat. THen i tryed the growls and it was very fun to do but i couldn't make it deep enough.
yes, you're right)))
i tryed to scream like dany too)))

Eter said:
yes, you're right)))
i tryed to scream like dany too)))
I am really sorry for correcting you like this and I hope you don't mind but it's DANI with an "I" at the end.
I'm overly pedantic about matters like this, especially when it concerns Mr Filth.

Ghost of Bodom: Andrea????!! You mean Angela.

^Yeah, i hate it when thhey keep spelling Dani with a y and not an i.

Vik: well, it's just annoying. It's like you have to change it for them. And if you're talking about razors, i already carved cradle into my arm so no need for any further cutting.

Lady_Laiho said:
Vik: well, it's just annoying. It's like you have to change it for them. And if you're talking about razors, i already carved cradle into my arm so no need for any further cutting.
another reason why you are fucked up

Lady_Laiho said:
Ghost of Bodom: His screams are impossible to make. I tryed it as well and after the first two screams, i couldn't scream anymore. It hurt my throat. THen i tryed the growls and it was very fun to do but i couldn't make it deep enough.

thats cuz ur not a hamster on crack getting its ballz chopped off.. dani is thats why he can do it.